Gaming Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I guess I could sell my MK8 disk and get this IF I get a Switch soon.

Not sure what I think about double item in MK8DE, I feel there are enough items as it is now and any more would be just to annoying.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Well I guess I could sell my MK8 disk and get this IF I get a Switch soon.

Not sure what I think about double item in MK8DE, I feel there are enough items as it is now and any more would be just to annoying.
Isn't the trade in value for Mario Kart 8 a bit low in US?

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't the trade in value for Mario Kart 8 a bit low in US?
I am guessing $30-35 selling through various channels online. Probabaly going lower by the day. Game prices can be weird here. I remember about a year ago for some reason Pikmin 3 was going for almost $100, but it has since came back down.

I have about 10 disks that I really have no interest in playing again or keeping. If I can get an average of $10 for each that will take a bite out a Switch. Most of my games I picked up used at really good prices by setting price alerts.

I also don't use my personal N3DS XL much so will probably unload it. If I really want to use it I can borrow one from my kids. If i am going to lug around a device other than my phone, it will be my iPad to surf. Yeah, I am "That Guy", I tried to develop a taste for mobile gaming, but it just won't stick.

D

Deleted User

I don't really know if I'm all into this at all... The Wii U version should have been this.
Nintendo should focus on getting NEW games out on the Switch, not pull a Sony and start remastering games.
Well, they gotta have SOMETHING. Porting a game is easy compared to making a whole new game

D

Deleted User

I REALLY hope that voice chat isn't a smartphone app like some are saying, that would be ridiculous.
I'm almost giving up on the Switch to save up for a new PC.
Me too. I used to think Nintendo+PC was the best way to go but without that ONE titles that really gripes me in, it just doesn't feel good supporting Nintendo when they do stuff like voice chat with app. Only time will tell

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I REALLY hope that voice chat isn't a smartphone app like some are saying, that would be ridiculous.
I'm almost giving up on the Switch to save up for a new PC.
pretty sure it is.
Our new dedicated smart device app will connect to Nintendo Switch and let you invite friends to play online, set play appointments, and chat with friends during online matches in compatible games─all from your smart device.
... no mention of anything else

D

Deleted User

I've had to use Skype ( and now Discord ) for Smash voice chat for a loooong time. I've always wanted to just be able to use it through the console... Pls Nintendo hear us out.
Wii U had voice chat....for only in the lobby. Which was the stupidest thing ever. Why not go full voice chat Nintendo. Whyyyy

Reactions: Pacheko17
D

Deleted User

I honestly don't they should do Mario Kart 9 this generation. Either more DLC, or finally give it a rest and do F-Zero.
Unless they can do something super GRAND with the MK Series, it's time to give it a rest

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.