ROM Hack Official Mario Kart 7 - Custom Track Grand Prix 7 (CTGP-7)

What would you like to see more?

• New Custom Tracks

Votes: 114 61.6%
  • New Extra Features (such as backwards cam, etc)

Votes: 71 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

colking

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys! noobs here. I have CTGP-7 going on my new 3ds (11.2.35, full hack) but I've noticed that the bottom map screen is all f'd up... Plus I can't see other players when I play online. Should I reinstall CTGP-7 or is there something I can try to fix this?
Thanks!

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hey guys! noobs here. I have CTGP-7 going on my new 3ds (11.2.35, full hack) but I've noticed that the bottom map screen is all f'd up... Plus I can't see other players when I play online. Should I reinstall CTGP-7 or is there something I can try to fix this?
Thanks!
The mod is not finished yet. Also you can only play online in the CTGP-7 community.

Bobobombastisch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Something's wrong with your microsd, the app failed trying to write to it. Try removing and inserting it again.
[strike]Didn't work.
The download bar comes close to the end and the "Save to SD" bar has already one third before it crashes.
When the Error Message comes and I try pressing A to restart it says "Error: CTGP-/7scribt.lua not found."
Also: before I tried to download 0.11 the first time I downloaded 0.10.2 and 0.10.3 just a few minutes before.[/strike]

Ok doesn't matter anymore, just rebuild CTGP-7 again and now it works.

Last edited by Bobobombastisch,

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
[strike]Didn't work.
The download bar comes close to the end and the "Save to SD" bar has already one third before it crashes.
When the Error Message comes and I try pressing A to restart it says "Error: CTGP-/7scribt.lua not found."
Also: before I tried to download 0.11 the first time I downloaded 0.10.2 and 0.10.3 just a few minutes before.[/strike]

Ok doesn't matter anymore, just rebuild CTGP-7 again and now it works.
Then your microSD is corrupted. Backup its data to the PC, format it to FAT32 and try again.
Edit: Ninja'd

PrizmOcto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I have the CIA version and when I open up my game the custom tracks have the names of the default tracks, any ideas?

treyplayx3

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am wondering if you can install custom tracks/characters. I tried it but it crashed every time. I am now wondering if it's even possible to install custom tracks. Can I install custom tracks?

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I am wondering if you can install custom tracks/characters. I tried it but it crashed every time. I am now wondering if it's even possible to install custom tracks. Can I install custom tracks?
You can only add custom tracks to the slots they are designed for, for example, Frappe Snowland will only work in rosalina's ice word.

bunny365

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I remove the notification added by CTGP-7? I'm trying to clear all signs of hacks so I can send my 3DS in to Nintendo for repairs (shh), but I see no way to delete the notification.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?