ROM Hack Official Mario Kart 7 - Custom Track Grand Prix 7 (CTGP-7)

What would you like to see more?

• New Custom Tracks

Votes: 114 61.6%
  • New Extra Features (such as backwards cam, etc)

Votes: 71 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
So with Luma 7.0 we now can use layeredFS to use this mod without the need for NTR. I have successfully got this to work. Are you going to support that route as well? If so, it would be great to have an updater for the Luma3DS method as well, the update files need to be downloaded to a different folder.
No because:
1. Not everybody uses Luma3DS
2. Some CTGP-7 features rely on NTR
3. In the future, I plan adding "insert secret feature here" which will need OnionFS to work :P

Gaming796

Gaming since 4
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
God, I've not touched this page for like months now. So much happened. Sorry if I'm stupid to ask this (cause I'm too lazy now to read the entire OP), but @PabloMK7, has the new CT been added to CTGP-7? Just asking, in case I need to update the favorite course poll. Gonna get this installed on my N3DS XL probably tomorrow. Cause I have an outdated version (probably v0.10 something). Mainly because I was playing Smash for the majority, I haven't played MK7 or CTGP-7 in a while.

Mr.Faq2015

/ˈmɪstə ˈfæk/
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
MK7 does support bot allocation to vacant slots on local multiplayer sessions (it also replaces a player with a bot if it gets disconnected depending on how it happened and if the disconnected player isn't the room host). Haven't tried doing it with CTGP, but I don't see why CTGP should crash outside of the known crashing reasons

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
MK7 does support bot allocation to vacant slots on local multiplayer sessions (it also replaces a player with a bot if it gets disconnected depending on how it happened and if the disconnected player isn't the room host). Haven't tried doing it with CTGP, but I don't see why CTGP should crash outside of the known crashing reasons
What does crashing have to do with that? It may be possible to add cpus, but the host will have to do that plus it's unknown how.
I guess you would need a talented reverse engineer to add tracks to MK7 if thats even possible lmao
Someone already managed to add 6 more slots by replacing battle track courses by normal courses. However I'm not going to add it as it breaks battle mode.

Reactions: Noroxus

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: you could say it fell out.