Gaming Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story (u)

Laurennopolous

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Exbaddude said:
I'm glad they found a Fix for YSMenu. ^__^

has anyone experienced any sort of glitch with the ysmenu?
i got it in toad town, in the clouds.
when i hit the A block nothing came out
unsure.gif

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I tried the YS solution and I quess my R4 SDHC is not compatible.It can't even load the menu and hangs forever in the loading screen.
Is there a R4 fix or am I hopeless?

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
panmusic said:
I tried the YS solution and I quess my R4 SDHC is not compatible.It can't even load the menu and hangs forever in the loading screen.
Is there a R4 fix or am I hopeless?

I think it's just you. I have an R4sdhc, with ysmenu on it and the game. Works perfectly. Try getting your ROM from somewhere else. And make sure it's not edited in anyway.

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
ka11e said:
This piracy block is pain in the ass, first game ever I can´t get to work with my card.
Is there any available patch for the ds-firecard?

Firecard? Boy, I haven't seen one of those carts in a while, and between you and me, you got ripped off.

If a flashcart costs less than a happymeal, you should rethink your purchase
You get what you pay for.

AceKard 2 running AKAIO 1.5 runs it fine.
Supercard DSONEi running fine as well.(thanks to elixirdream who linked a thread, and em2241992 for the updated Supercard patch file
tongue.gif
)

[rant?]
All these "R4" cards littered everywhere, mostly junk and clones, too few originals left. Patches for "R4" take forever to appear, as most patch-makers don't bother with that cart until much later. The clone cart makers should dump the name and make a name for themselves, as Big N will only keep after the "R4", as they'll assume its the same guys as before. That, and everyone assumes "R4" when they hear flashcart >_>
[/rant?]
Well, off to bed, I got abut 10 minutes of play in, and it's already 3.23am XD

Yoyoenix91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running this on an AceKard2i with AKAIO 1.5, and everything runs fine. Out of curiosity, is their a fix for the graphic bugs that pop up occasionally? Those weird lines flickering near the top of the screen. They don't keep me from playing... but... yeah, OCD.

Only other time I see these lines is when playing the 1st Ace Attorney game, whenever I save. I figured that's just the game saving though, and that it would do that on a real cartridge too.

Do these kinds of things happen often on new releases? Do fixes even get put out? New to using flash cards, so, yeah, just curious.
happy.gif
;

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it happens on my m3 real also
so I guess it because of running the game off a flash card

not really troublesome though