You're F'ng Out!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's blank...

edit:

i mean the page loads, but there is no content...

i am pretty sure this is old news from a few days ago anyway... at least according to his flickr pictures when i looked at them... a few days ago, lol...

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Not really. Even if a USB Gecko worked the same way as a memory card, it would require soldering ports on.
Obviously. But it would be an achievable mod for someone with basic soldering skills given that a kit or similar for it was available.
The fact that this can be achieved at all means there are some free I/O ports and these could be used to hook up other GC things as well (but it would need a cMIOS to make use of these ports)
Luckily GC controllers only need 1 I/O port so it should be achievable to connect 4 of them given that a cMIOS taking advantage of it becomes available, and there is a kit (or a ROM image so people can flash their own microcontrollers)

I guess I should have been more specific about that in my previous post.

Or, less likely, there might still exist solder points for the GC related components on the Wii U board. It's not impossible, just not very likely.

I guess I wasn't specific enough in my post. What I said still seems possible though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: hi