Hacking Manual transfer of DLC

galneon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've searched for a manual solution, but because system transfer between EmuNAND systems has been doable in most cases until very recently, I wasn't able to come up with any relevant hits.

I have a 3DS with some DLC and an N3DS which I've only had working with my Gateway for a few days now (only just got my copy of Cubic Ninja from abroad). System transfer is out of the question as I can't use EmuNAND on the N3DS yet. Is there any way I can manually transfer DLC or updates? I realize it's bound to the system key of my 3DS and that it probably hasn't been cracked so the conversion has to be done with the assistance of the eShop... Am I stuck waiting for the GW team to support newer firmwares for EmuNAND?

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It could be a long time for n3ds 9.6 support. A couple of things you can do. Look into FunkyCia or download the updates and DLC from your favorite ISO site,

Reactions: galneon

powersaver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For at least Fantasy Life, it's possible to purchase Fantasy Life DLC on sysNAND, create emuNAND, unlink *NANDs, and re-install DLC (via FunkyCIA) on the unlinked *NAND. I'm not sure how this would work between old3DS *NAND and new3DS *NAND transfers because I did a old3DS *NAND to old3DS *NAND transfer.

Also, the 1st time I tried this it didn't work and the 2nd time it did. Not sure what happened with the 1st attempt and I don't have any additional information to provide.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For at least Fantasy Life, it's possible to purchase Fantasy Life DLC on sysNAND, create emuNAND, unlink *NANDs, and re-install DLC (via FunkyCIA) on the unlinked *NAND. I'm not sure how this would work between old3DS *NAND and new3DS *NAND transfers because I did a old3DS *NAND to old3DS *NAND transfer.

Also, the 1st time I tried this it didn't work and the 2nd time it did. Not sure what happened with the 1st attempt and I don't have any additional information to provide.
Is the DLC on the eshop or somewhere else? How can a 9,2 sysnand access the eshop?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end