Gaming Manage Content on Memory Card - Other folder contents?

Prans

Geek, gamer, human
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Hey all!

Hope everyone's doing great! ;)

So I have a 4GB memory card for my PSVita, I mostly like hard copies of my games anyway. So while checking the 'Manage Content on Memory Card', I see that I've got only 1293MB free space out of the 3822 MB card. My Applications folder uses 1613 MB and contains my some in-game downloads like those for Killzone. But there is a folder called 'Other' that you can't see the contents but takes up 916 MB (53 MB System Use and 864 MB Download Use).

So I did some googling and a few people noticed this, but I didn't quite get a clear answer. What I get is that the Download Use is for games that I'm downloading and stuff. But I'm not currently downloading any games nor anything else. Does it take into account games that failed to download and still keeps the data? Because I've had some games/demos that couldn't be downloaded due to connection issues.

So people! Any way to free up more space?

Thanks for reading and replying! Have a great day! :yaypsp:

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
do you have any have anything wait to install like updates

you might need to re-download and cancel the failed one
i have a 32gb card and only a small Download Use

4gb is very small for the vita
might be time to get 16gb+ (but 8gb might work)

Reactions: Prans

Prans

Geek, gamer, human
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Hmm, thanks for your reply! Maybe I need to check the failed downloads or if I can't find them, do you think reformatting the card is advisable? (of course after copying the contents to my laptop)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night