YouTube Glitcher
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys, I recall being able to use MAME on a Wii, in fact, I built and Arcade Machine with a Wii Console being the base for emulating the machines (although it was very limited support).

I can't remember for the life of me which emulator I used, possibly SDL MAME Wii?

Just wondering what the best, and or latest release of any MAME Wii version there is out there? Not sure how up to date the Wiibrew page is but the last update claims to be 13th December 2011, quite a ways back!

Anyways, that'd be great if anyone could point me in the right direction, I'm hoping to make a video of the build process of the cabinet just for fun, might give people an insight into how the machine was crafted etc!

Thanks!

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
From the Lakes ehh, just round the corner really! (sort of)

Have a gander at RetroArch Wii for arcade games, it runs Final Burn Alpha, and rather well too, with pretty much all CPS1 & 2, most Neo Geo, and loads of other arcade games... sure it's not MAME, and no you shouldn't completely forget about SDL Mame Wii as it runs a selection of games FBA can't, but it's more than worth a look! (do remember you'll need the correct Final Burn romset for it though)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: test what?