Hacking Making USB Loader GX a channel on my menu

Pixe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone I need the USB Loader GX r1230 WAD so I cant put the channel on my wii menu. I'm extremely surprised only foreign countries have downloads for it.. so please. Does anyone have the r1230 wad. It's extremely difficult to actually download it from a foreign site so I hope someone has it.

I found this http://www.tvgzone.com/thread-10205-1-1.html but it's all in chinese and you have to get points to download things. I don't know how to download it. Does anyone have the r1230 wad???

Edit: I just found out they have a 1231 and 1232 release so if you have 1230 or up wad will you please give it to me.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You shouldn't use the "full channel" wad to inject the "not full channel version" inside.
it works, but internal update will not work. You will have to re-install the user-edited-wad each time you want to update.

Why not installing the Forwarder's wad?
You put the USBLoader's boot.dol file on the same external device than where you store your settings and covers, and it works fine.
When there's an update, it will download and replace the new boot.dol file.
You don't need to replace the wad channel installed on your system anymore. (the channel is only forwarding to the boot.dol on your external device).

official Wad forwarder v5.1 for wii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended