Gaming make me like the switch. cause I don't :(

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will be satisfy with Nintendo Switch if there are 3rd party with AAA games. Surely, I am fan of Mario action games (minus monopoly and go kart games because I don't like them) and Zelda games. For now, we won't buying Nintendo Switch and we are still watch it into this fall to see how 3rd party is going with this system. Want to be wise and not waste our money.

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Considering it takes a very very long time for Nintendo games and consoles to go down in price (and some things, like the NES Classsic, actually go UP in price) I doubt you would save much money.

SANIC

GBATemp's Sonic Fan in Residence, 後
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blaster master , looks like a NES game. did I buy a 350 euro console for that?
Sorry in advance, Im not trying to badmouth the switch , I think it misses a brilliant game like wii sports...
Wii Sports was not a good game, maybe can't be considered a game at all, just felt like a motion enabled tech demo slapped together for the casual audience

S

Saiyan Lusitano

If you don't like it I can't make you like it either.

Nintendo Switch has a shitty dock which I completely despise but at the same time it's doable as I rarely take the Switch from it. Then, you have the online services which are also pretty crappy and especially with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe as it drops far too often for me, some would probably argue it has "voice-chat" but it's extremely limited in the sense you can only talk with people you know and you've gotta have the app installed on an Android/iOS than the Switch itself.

The Switch eShop is so bare-bones that I just hope they improve it sometime soon, there's really no reason it should look so basic whereas the 3DS/WiiU eShops are actually organised very well and easy to find all the new stuff.

My worst complain about it: It hardly has any god damn retail games! Nintendo fanboys would have you believe that there are "loads" of Switch games but if you actually want new Nintendo and third party games then you'll have a hard time, 'cause they hardly exist right now. I'd expect it to get somewhat better by Mid-2018, at the very least.

Controllers - The Joy-Cons and Pro Controller are both overpriced but the Joy-Cons come pre-included with the Switch so if you ever want a second controller then just buy an 8Bitdo, Pokkén or GameCube (w/ Mayflash adapter). Mind you, the GameCube acts as a Pokkén controller.

As of right now, the Switch for me is a 4/10.

By the way, if you do get a Switch then buy a glass tempered screen protector because that putrid piece of plastic called a dock will scratch the screen.

Reactions: whateverg1012

Bryan Vázquez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Only real gamers love Wii Sports!!!!11! That's the ONLY good game that has ever come out. I miss the old days where gaming was actually decent. It sucks now all we have is a tablet that plays super modern games as a console and at home.

Reactions: Hermpie

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AAA games everywhere
2 controllers out of the box
BotW
Indie support
Region free
Mario Odyssey

What's there not to love?
I like the switch. that said...
AAA my azz, if we were getting AAA, monster hunter worlds would be exclusive to switch...
i dont believe any of these third parties. The switch still dont exist to most of them.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ubisoft should #stopkillinggames ngl
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    sony should #stopkillinggames
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    they killed LittleBigPlanet online, which was the main core of every LBP game
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for real
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    at least with them, it was because of the DDOS attacks, ubisoft was just scummy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it