Hardware Majora’s Mask New 3DS XL Unboxing

psvpwner

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you :)

Majora's Mask can't ask an update, so the game is definitively 9.0 or lower. They have to take in consideration people who don't have internet access and as the game is written "preinstalled" and not "downloadable", it have to run without any updates.

I can confirm this too, as Majora's Mask did indeed come "preinstalled" on the console. The game runs with the console still on 9.0.0-20E. No update required. I guess that doesn't confirm the cartridge version too, but I would be surprised if it was different from the preinstalled digital version.

Reactions: davhuit and NgXAlex

NgXAlex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I can confirm this too, as Majora's Mask did indeed come "preinstalled" on the console. The game runs with the console still on 9.0.0-20E. No update required. I guess that doesn't confirm the cartridge version too, but I would be surprised if it was different from the preinstalled digital version.

Thanks for the info ;)

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah, thanks again! It was a pretty hard info to get even once the N3DS/game was sold before the release date, so your are the savior :)

Like I said before, I had preordered the N3DS MM but planned to not keep it/resell it if it was 9.3+ but now, thanks to you, I know I'll be able to keep it :) (I wouldn't have been able to check myself because I didn't wanted to open the box before knowing the firmware, because, of course, a N3DS with the box opened automatically lose a part of it's value as it's not brand new/unopened anymore).

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure we know about the MM bundle but what about MH? I hope it's a 9.0-9.2 as well. I plan on selling my 3ds xl 9.2 after I transfer everyth... wait... wait do you NEED to be fully updated to transfer? ...
damnit :(

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure we know about the MM bundle but what about MH? I hope it's a 9.0-9.2 as well. I plan on selling my 3ds xl 9.2 after I transfer everyth... wait... wait do you NEED to be fully updated to transfer? ...
damnit :(

There's a thread on systransfering emuNAND to emuNAND. But transferring from sysNAND, yeah Nintendo nipped that in the butt.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.