Sors

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hello there, i know asking non game questions here mostly gives non usable answers, but i haven't lost hope in some of the ppl here ^^

so the problem is there are 3 girls wanting me, sounds like a good thing? no it isnt -_- im not the guy to just take the prettiest of them or something, all 3 got close friends of mine and i have the feeling if i would "choose" one (not that i could get myself to choosing anyway), it would hurt the other 2 to much :/

if i just wait and do nothing i know that i'll get envolved with the one i am together the most of the time, right now i try to not be together with one more than the others, so tis doesn#t happen, so i don't hurt the others.

so well, i pretty don#t know wth i should do about this -_-

thefoxhole

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dude take them all out and then decide which one you like best, or take the one you like best out and focus on her and let the others know you value their friendship. Or if you just want to remain friends, let them know you value their friendships and that you are happy with the way things are. Good luck!

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
So all three of them are chasing after you? hmm.

Ask yourself first, do you want to go out with any of them?

If you answered yes, who out of the three was the first you thought about when answering yes?

Done
wink.gif

If you don't want to go out with any of them then carefully explain it them that you'd rather just remain friends. If you do end up going out with one of them they should hopefully respect you enough in your decision that they will remain friends with you.

If you REALLY can't decide, the comedy option would be to invite all three over to your house at the same time. Sit in a room with them and say 'fight'.

Good luck!

thefoxhole

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is polygamy an option?
wink.gif

And in response to opium.. I didn't mean take them all out at once just hang out with each one of them and try to decide who to ask out

Sors

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you answered yes, who out of the three was the first you thought about when answering yes?

Done ;)

If you don't want to go out with any of them then carefully explain it them that you'd rather just remain friends. If you do end up going out with one of them they should hopefully respect you enough in your decision that they will remain friends with you.
the problem is, that i am quite manipulatable by girls :/ if i try this way i will mostly think of the last one i had talked to/went out with (not dated, as long as i am in this situation i won't date any of them)

hmm and i think i wasn't clear enough about the friendship thing: i don't fear that they would end the friendship with me after that, but seeing how they chase me im pretty sure it would hurt them quite much, which is something i don't want. but i know in the end i will have to hurt 2 of them :( but then i want to make it easier for them and not harder by explaining "blabla i prefered HER over YOU blabla"

If you REALLY can't decide, the comedy option would be to invite all three over to your house at the same time. Sit in a room with them and say 'fight'.
lol XD

QUOTE said:
Is polygamy an option?
hehe no ;)

And in response to opium.. I didn't mean take them all out at once just hang out with each one of them and try to decide who to ask out
i tried this already :( like i said it mostly is the last one i met i want to ask out then, because im so damn manipulatable :(

dblank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think the best thing to do in this kind of situation is send the girls to me, I'm not worried about hurting them.
biggrin.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
QUOTE said:
like i said it mostly is the last one i met i want to ask out then, because im so damn manipulatable
frown.gif

You want to date the one physically closest to you at the moment... Sounds more like "horny" to me
wink.gif

I think King Solomon would reccomend cutting you into three parts and distributing you among the ladies.

Anyway, the war of Troy erupted because one man couldn't decide between three women. Be veeery veeery careful.
No matter what you think you know, it did. Read up on your Greek mythology, young man!
lecture.gif

I would suggest you dump all three and find a fourth one, if possible. Whatever decision you make among the three, at least two people will be hurt. And men are usually prone to misinterpretation of women's (sexual) intentions. Maybe the girl (one or more of the three) is just being friendly. And if try you make a move on the friendly one, ou might just land on your ass, and the other two won't overlook the fact they were "number two" (pun intended). So you end up with nothing.

Anyway, good luck.

Sors

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
QUOTE said:
like i said it mostly is the last one i met i want to ask out then, because im so damn manipulatable :(

You want to date the one physically closest to you at the moment... Sounds more like "horny" to me ;)

not really, more like i hate beeing alone, but i don't want to be together with one girl just because of that, but it happened to me very often that i realised i was only together with one because of that after she got me into it. (also not only phisically counted on that manipulatable thing ^^')

QUOTE(veho @ Nov 7 2006, 09:56 AM)
I would suggest you dump all three and find a fourth one, if possible. Whatever decision you make among the three, at least two people will be hurt. And men are usually prone to misinterpretation of women's (sexual) intentions. Maybe the girl (one or more of the three) is just being friendly. And if try you make a move on the friendly one, ou might just land on your ass, and the other two won't overlook the fact they were "number two" (pun intended). So you end up with nothing.

Anyway, good luck.

hmm, i can't really apply that to my situation (since making the move on one is just the thing i have the problems about, not the my results of it), but after writing the upper comment, i think i should try to not get "convinved" by any of them, and make nothing till i know for sure who i want.

i hate it when i can give the answer to myself but only after talking about it -_-

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Yeah, the decision is always your own, in the end.

(Hmmm, you didn't even consider the Solomon solution
wink.gif
)

Sors

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah, the decision is always your own, in the end.

(Hmmm, you didn't even consider the Solomon solution ;) )

well, yea but the way how to make the decision is sometimes confusing me, at least when its relationship related ^^'

naw that solution wouldnt have suited either, i would just have had a new problem: who to give which bodyparts XD

anywho, thanks :)

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Yep, Veho nails it.
If they're friends, keep 'em that way. When you find a girl for a relationship though, expect your girl friendships to suffer, at least a little bit and at most... they're gone.

Digeman

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm that's a tough one...Well...here's the thing, when a girl shows that she is interested in you and all you do is ignore her she will in time stop liking you and maybe even dislike you because you haven't said anything even though all the signs were there. And i don't think you should like go out with all three of them (1 by 1 ofcourse xD) and lead them on to something that might not happen cuz when you do choose one of'em later the other 2 are really gonna be pissed...seriously they'll probably hate you and might do some serious evil shit to you or try doing something nasty to your relationship...or they'll get hurt...and then later do nasty shit to you and hate you etc.... OR they might just try harder and harder and never give up....GAH there are so many things that can happen (i know since it's all happened to me on more than one occasion...T.T) every girl is different and there's no telling on what will happen... xD
There isn't any right thing to do here =P

Anyways what I think you SHOULD do is to just go on instinct and just choose the one you would like to be with and go out with her and be ONLY with her. Sooner or later the other 2 are gonna find out and they're gonna get hurt/mad anywyas so why not get on with it? They might not like it but in time they will accept it ..that i do know
nyanya.gif

Ps: This is some serious advice i'm not kidding about anything xD Not even the part about they hating you and doing/saying nasty shit about you
nyanya.gif
This is the sad truth my friend
wink.gif

Resident0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
my last love interest broke my nose outside a pub because the other girl turned up that i was also friends with so they both decided i was "two timing" each other and one never spoke to me and the other punched me in the face and bust my nose in full view of everyone, sad thing was that i wasn't sleeping with either of them and i considered them both 'just friends' but they saw differently but never actually said anything to let me know that they fancied me or considered our pub trips as 'dating', girls are screwed up man trust me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1