Tutorial MACycle - The Improved MAC Changer for HomePass!

Do you guys want to try an Open Beta with MACycle 2.00?

• Yes

Votes: 56 94.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh? Then how are people doing this without CFW? And why an older firmware?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Then can anyone recommend a way to do this under Mac OS X that actually works? I can boot either Windows 7 or Mavericks (OS X 10.9).

dkannoz

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys! I got me an ASUS USB N13 just for this. I set up the AP through the ASUS utility as "attwifi" and no protection, but it seems to work just for the first MAC :(
Could someone with my same setup tell me which are the best settings for the software and maybe some tips and tricks?
Windows 10, ASUS USB N13, New Nintendo 3DS XL. Thank you!

droople

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi loco365

It's an amazing software.

Can this software set to cycle all MAC infinity, instead of manually start again?

Cheers

Link5261

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tried launching it again today and it said:
Update check could not be performed. Please ensure you have an active internet connection or try again later.

I'm absolutely certain that I have an active Internet connection, and when I attempt to download the program again, I get a 404 error. Is this tool officially dead now? :(

EDIT: Found a way around the update issue: edited the macycle.ini file's StartUpdateCheck value to False. Now the program doesn't bring up that error and won't close automatically as a result!

Last edited by Link5261,

Bambamthepyro

Trophies
XP
Country
What is the latest & easiest method?
I've been using @Rhyz method "RhyzHomepass". But I keep getting the same streetpasses.
I have a windows 7 laptop and a Samsung Galaxy S5. (I would rather not root my current telephone.) [I could buy a cheap Android phone for root if I knew it would work.]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.