sandreezy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so heres the whole story...

i had a white DS with the m3 mini SD adapter, everything was working perfectly. soon after the perfectness, my DS had a crack and i sent it in for repair. nintendo ended up just sending me a 'new' refurbished DS. i pop in my m3 adapter, and i am unable to go WFC on metroid and tetris and mario kart.

i figure this is just because it was a different DS and the WFC codes were different. so before i had a chance to ReLoad the games on my adapter, i aquired a black Onyx US release DS (that has a blue pixel BTW).

so now will be the time that i ReLoad mario kart and metroid and stuff.

i write everything according to m3wiki, and i get a white screen on alot of games.

mario hoops
mario kart
metroid
harvest moon

and several others

am i just doing something completly wrong? or is v27 screwy?

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You probably forgot to upgrade to the new firmware 27a or are using the first release of 27 which has bugs. Go redownload 27a and upgrade your firmware and gm to and write again accordingly to m3 wiki. Everything works damn well.

sandreezy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i downloaded 27a, i got the GM with gba linkage. do you know a link of the firmware 27a? i have it but maybe it is the first release that is bugged. i have re formatted and everything and still no luck

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat