OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi guys.

I was browsing some sites on the web and found out that one shop in Japan (Dos paradise to be exact) sells M3 passkey, passkey 2 and M3 Perfect CF.

Dos Paradise

However, I read from m3 english site that it may be a Chinese Version.

Is there some method to verify this? (List of official dealers, perhaps?)

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's very likely that they are indeed selling M3 units and that there is no problem here. I mean, what's odd about there being units in Japan?

Anyways, you probably should e-mail the site and ask them what firmware is on them. If you can speak japanese that is.

shaoranm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can speak "crappy" japanese.
wink.gif

Anyway, they have an english site for non-japanese-speaking clients (Prime Pc). I already sent them a question for the availability of the product offline (if I want to buy them on the shop), but they haven't given any replies yet.

Plus, they refer to this site. M3 Jap site.

Anyway, I'll try to wait for their response until maybe this weekend (I'd be in Japan only until next week!
cry.gif
). And I'll also try to check their shops (since they have a map), although I'm not really sure if I would find one on the shops (do they actually sell them offline, or just online sales only?).

Oh, and if I do find them on shops, should I buy the set or just the passkey 2? I have the EZ Flash II though.

Thanks.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You would get the set. M3 is a fantastic cart and if your serious about NDS, you should get a real NDS solution like it, Supercard or EZ4.

shaoranm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just received a word from the site that both the M3 set (or passkey) is out of stock.
cry.gif
Maybe it wasn't meant to be...

He also said (the guy at pcprime) that it was just available for online orders (so I guess it's not available at the shop afterall...)

Given, does anyone know of where I can buy the set (M3 set, that is) which handles good shipping in the Philippines? I was thinking of Jandamann but I think they don't have the set (the the passkey 2 is out of stock, or maybe I'll just buy passcard 3?).

Any info would be helpful.
smile.gif

Thanks again!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Find the studio rips, like a few GBs per song lol