Hacking M3 Ds Real with M3 Sakura

Timsterzilla

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just wondering if I put M3 Sakura ENG on my M3 DS Real, will all the functions work such as homebrews, games, and EZ-Flash 3-in-1 all function properly? I want to make sure that homebrews and games run. Also will the soft-reset work, cheats, and media work? All this on the English Hacked Version of M3 Sakura

gosp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Timsterzilla said:
I was just wondering if I put M3 Sakura ENG on my M3 DS Real, will all the functions work such as homebrews, games, and EZ-Flash 3-in-1 all function properly? I want to make sure that homebrews and games run. Also will the soft-reset work, cheats, and media work? All this on the English Hacked Version of M3 Sakura

I'll be helpful.

Sakura doesn't run homebrew as well as Real does. That's why you should use the triple boot instead. (Sakura for Normal Games, Real for homebrew)

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There is no soft reset for sakura also. And i think tripleboot cant soft reset as well (Someone correct me on this)

Japhle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ENDscape said:
There is no soft reset for sakura also. And i think tripleboot cant soft reset as well (Someone correct me on this)

you can use soft reset with both the original M3 firmware and the Itouch firmware included in the triple boot firmware.

eureca

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From my experience with the newest triple boot posted on here which is the only one ive tried. Soft reset doesn't work on M3 real and Itouch firmwares. When you use it shows the M3 boot logo then just goes to a blank screen. I think it doesnt work because its trying to load the firmware back and its looking in the wrong place.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water