Hacking Homebrew [M]'s PSP Custom Theme Pack #1

[M]artin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Announcing... [M]artin's PSP Custom Theme Pack #1!!!

Hey there, PSP users! Tired of the same old dry and boring monthly wallpapers that Sony has locked into your PSP? Well fear not, I come with my first custom color schemes package that is sure to spruce up anyone's PSP! Have a look at what's inside:

customthemepack1previewta6.png

Interested? Before attempting to add these to your PSP there are a few things you must know:

- You must be running your PSP on custom firmware (tested with 3.52 M33, everything up to that point should be fine)

- Adding these custom themes requires the replacement of one the files in your "Flash0" folder. This is an important folder that should not be played around with unless you are careful and follow directions carefully

Ready to add these themes onto your PSP? Great, lets get started and be sure to follow these directions carefully! :

1.) --->DOWNLOAD THE CUSTOM THEME PACK FILE HERE

[M]artin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried it and it works. A little lame... but... it works.
smile.gif
You can still use your own awesomely wonderful wallpapers instead of these, the colors just replace the old bland ones that were there before. Plus this was my first time trying to mod a 01-12.bmp, I may come out with better themes or actual pictures with the wave overlay in the future.

Remember, backup your old 01-12.bmp if you want to keep using the old color schemes. Simply replace it again if you want to revert back to Sony's colors.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs