Gaming M.S.C.F

funny_718

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok i have a problem i first patch Mario Strikers and then burned it and pop the bad boy in the wii and hit the update and let it do it's thing and game plays fine but now when i try to go into wii setting it takes me to a page that say "you tried to access the address marc:FIX/US/ENG/index01.html, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.

Make sure your internet connection is active and check whether other applications that rely on the same connection are working."

i dont know why it asking me this wen i never connected to the net using the wii before has any one else had this problem?
like i said all my games work fine but cant go and configure anything now!

wii is Ntsc-u with 2.0u and CycloWiz and also here a video so u can see wat going on here.Video

Bloodgod

嵐の王
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you're boned. Start making up excuses so Nintendo will fix it for you. And this also another example why you need to have the latest firmware if you're gonna pirate on the Wii.

robi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
i dont know why it asking me this wen i never connected to the net using the wii before has any one else had this problem?
like i said all my games work fine but cant go and configure anything now!

wii is Ntsc-u with 2.0u and CycloWiz and also here a video so u can see wat going on here.Video

This is your problem right here. *Never* try a game from another reigion without making sure your Wii is up-to-date. 2.2U is the latest for US/CAN Wii's

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: With uremum