adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've beaten the two bosses at first and get to an arm where it keeps telling me to open the moon up or something. I've had my sword upgraded a few times. But I am well and truly stuck on this game on how to open up the next levels. Can anyone help me?

desh_thiere

Trophies
XP
Country
Funnily enouhg that bit confused me for a short while before I realised what an idiot I was
smile.gif

There are two option when you are at the hand, one is 'hold on' which I thought meant hold onto the hand and go to the moon. However, it actually means you get taken back to the map and you can do other stuff b4 u blast off to the moon.

The other option is ready, click on that and away you go onto these really gay space shooting levels.

2cb2ct7

Trophies
XP
Country
Funnily enouhg that bit confused me for a short while before I realised what an idiot I was
smile.gif

There are two option when you are at the hand, one is 'hold on' which I thought meant hold onto the hand and go to the moon. However, it actually means you get taken back to the map and you can do other stuff b4 u blast off to the moon.

The other option is ready, click on that and away you go onto these really gay space shooting levels.

Wow, homosexual astro-firing ranges... Outta sight...

desh_thiere

Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe I was referring to them as being incredibly happy and carefree
smile.gif

However, the space shooting levels really do feel like a tacked on waste of time, just get me to the cool shooting vampires in the sun cut scenes
smile.gif

dread123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
any chance of someone posting a walkthrough yet??? would love one..this game is great.but frustrating in the fact that when you re-enter a room the creatures all respawn!!! shame really

zelph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You should be glad the monsters respawn. Without them you can't get money and buy upgrades and other stuff.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Got past the part now, all I needed to press was left
laugh.gif
Thanks for all the help. I am now on the last level no 5. I just have to level up a bit more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi