Status
Not open for further replies.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still have that crap, Gateway's only good thing is Gateshark.
A doubt at the time of performing the formatting procedure gives emunand9 the 3DS will not stall for having deleted the A9LH files.

For me the only thing missing is Luma and a plugin to add cheat codes.
But it is an impossible dream.

Emunand making and SD card formatting doesn't remove A9LH, besides when you copy back the SD card contents to the SD card, it will have the payloads and stuff.

xAlpha12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
one problem. Luma is working because I checked the settings and it says Sys but custom firmware like FBI are not showing up on home screen, I still have the contents on my sd card but it is just not showing up, all I have is the default icons like nintendo sound, mii and my theme.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one problem. Luma is working because I checked the settings and it says Sys but custom firmware like FBI are not showing up on home screen, I still have the contents on my sd card but it is just not showing up, all I have is the default icons like nintendo sound, mii and my theme.

Did you recently format your sysnand? It sounds like that, you may need to do the FBI app injection thing, which should be in https://3ds.guide/installing-arm9loaderhax

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But the thing is i have FBI and homebrew launcher installed and they have showed before but niw they are gone from the home screen

That indicates a format, whether through System Settings or TinyFormat. Or you did some fiddling around in the Nintendo 3DS folder and thus it's starting anew.

Infidel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But the thing is i have FBI and homebrew launcher installed and they have showed before but niw they are gone from the home screen
Ready for the fix? Every time you put a new sd card in the 3ds it makes a new 32 character folder in your Nintendo3DS folder that is linked to that sd card move the contents of the big folder to the smaller one. Done!

Reactions: RustInPeace

Gabriel_Nada

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys, I've got a problem here with Luma. I can not enter the luma through homebrew. I followed the instructions and gave red screen and then black. I put the boot.3dsx that came in the Luma zip and now the homebrew does not open If I come back with the boot.3dsx I had before, Luma gives this red screen crash and then black = [ What am I missing? I already copied arm9loaderhax.bin to root from my SD, and everything. Will I need to install something before?

p.s Sorry my english. i'm still practicing.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Guys, I've got a problem here with Luma. I can not enter the luma through homebrew. I followed the instructions and gave red screen and then black. I put the boot.3dsx that came in the Luma zip and now the homebrew does not open If I come back with the boot.3dsx I had before, Luma gives this red screen crash and then black = [ What am I missing? I already copied arm9loaderhax.bin to root from my SD, and everything. Will I need to install something before?

p.s Sorry my english. i'm still practicing.
Do you have A9LH installed?

Gabriel_Nada

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Do you have A9LH installed?
Hmmmm... Not that I remember. I mean... how do I know if I have the A9LH installed?
I did this hack many months ago and it was completely different from the current model. I currently use RxTools and am looking forward to switching to Luma.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Hmmmm... Not that I remember. I mean... how do I know if I have the A9LH installed?
I did this hack many months ago and it was completely different from the current model. I currently use RxTools and am looking forward to switching to Luma.
Then, I recommend you install A9LH.
https://3ds.guide

BADDINOROX99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, it seems difficult. In fact, I never gave a problem to my RxTools ... I just wanted to play Dragon Quest. I'm afraid to ruin something, or corrupt my installed games and saves. I thought I would just click on Luma and install...
it's not difficult at all if you read it a few times before you actually go through with it and download everything before you start the process

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM