Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, what I don't have it's the OTP.bin, and that the main problem, I want to recover OTP.bin to update A9LH to Stage2
You don't need otp to update a9lh if you already have it installed. Just the updated files are needed in the a9lh folder, and then you update by running safea9lhinstaller via chainloading from Luma.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
one thing that would make this cfw even better is cheat support i know theres ntr but its getting outdated and you have to open it every time if this had a cheat function like gateway it would be way better you would just enable it in luma settings then no need to open ntr ever again also would work on extened memory games on old 3ds alot of people have those and the sun and moon demo uses that and probs the full game so no one with the old 3ds can use ntr on it and ntrs getting outdated anyway its about time for a replacement

Last edited by hacksn5s4,
Reactions: lonewolf08

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
one thing that would make this cfw even better is cheat support i know theres ntr but its getting outdated and you have to open it every time if this had a cheat function like gateway it would be way better you would just enable it in luma settings then no need to open ntr ever again also would work on extened memory games on old 3ds alot of people have those and the sun and moon demo uses that and probs the full game so no one with the old 3ds can use ntr on it and ntrs getting outdated anyway its about time for a replacement
I like to imagine that you talk like this in real life. Y'know, never stopping between sentences and whatnot. You want cheats? Either buy a Gateway or fork Luma and add this functionality.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
That is outside of the scope of this project as far as I can see.

Sent from my cave of despair where I collect souls

Hello! Hope someone can help me, a friend of mine bought a 3DS, it has A9LH and Rei, but no OTP.bin, so, I would like to get it again, and install Luma and Gateway A9LH.
So, first, did someone know how to enter on SysNAND? apparently it has EmuNAND on 10.x, but I am not able to enter on SysNAND to verify it's version :/
GW-A9LH???? B-blasphemy!

Now seriously, why?

Sent from my cave of despair where I collect souls

Fatalanus

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I have a brand new question:
I'm following Plaitec guide to inject my emunand to the Sysnand.
I'm at step 4:
Go to "EmuNAND Backup/Restore", then select the "EmuNAND Backup" option to backup your EmuNAND to NAND_emu.bin.

The fact is that in the menu, all I have is NANDmin_emu. All the names have "min" inside.
The min here is strange, I'm not sure if it'll backup all the data of my emunand, and not only the "system" of emunand itself. Size (MB)=1240..

I don't really know what I should do now. xD

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Some N3ds Nands have 1,8gb but have data on 1.2gb the rest is empty space...hourglass9 backs up nand to the minimum size to save space.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a brand new question:
I'm following Plaitec guide to inject my emunand to the Sysnand.
I'm at step 4:
Go to "EmuNAND Backup/Restore", then select the "EmuNAND Backup" option to backup your EmuNAND to NAND_emu.bin.

The fact is that in the menu, all I have is NANDmin_emu. All the names have "min" inside.
The min here is strange, I'm not sure if it'll backup all the data of my emunand, and not only the "system" of emunand itself. Size (MB)=1240..

I don't really know what I should do now. xD
NANDmin is fine, it just leaves out the free space from the image that you're not using so it's smaller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4