Not open for further replies.

Kyojin

#include "brain.h"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for the replys.
I did everything here: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki (including step 5)

So my system starts directly into emunand I guess.
[...]

No, if you went through until the end, it means you don't have an EmuNAND anymore, and you are just using the system NAND. That's something important to understand and remember.

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody knows why @Aurora Wright has not officially release his fork of arm9loaderhax with no sd support....its safe to install or its better wait to be officially released in his github...
It's safe to install, I've been using it for a while now.
I don't why she hasn't made it an official release though.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Question:

I installed Luma quite some time ago and didn't touch my 3ds for a while.
Now it tells me (inside Luma) that a system update is available. Am I safe to update? I used the Luma Updater too yesterday, but it still tells me an update is available.

Yes. However first be sure to update Luma to at least 5.5 first, then you can update your 3DS through system settings.

Do you have a9lh/k9lh or are you just using emunand?

tvall

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do i disable my bootloader?
what do you mean? if youre saying you have a separate bootmanager like cbm9 or something, then you just use the arm9loaderhax.bin from luma instead. if youre talking about lumas bootloader.... just dont use it?

Lyuksus

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
what do you mean? if youre saying you have a separate bootmanager like cbm9 or something, then you just use the arm9loaderhax.bin from luma instead. if youre talking about lumas bootloader.... just dont use it?
I understand your "what do you mean " the wiki says that its a fix so i can play dsi games on my emunand (luma) and i have coldboot manager.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It just straight says "You can disable your boot loader"

tvall

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand your "what do you mean " the wiki says that its a fix so i can play dsi games on my emunand (luma) and i have coldboot manager.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It just straight says "You can disable your boot loader"
then use the arm9loaderhax.bin from luma. place it on root

Godwin_Point

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello !

I've been completly out of the loop for a while now(last time I booted up my 3DS was when Rxtool was something new)

I have a 4.5 3ds and a blank SD card. I've been reading a few tutorial to get arm9loaderhax going, but they often start at the 9.2 firmware. Should I update to that and start from here, or can I directly start from 4.5 ?

Ordim3n

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello !

I've been completly out of the loop for a while now(last time I booted up my 3DS was when Rxtool was something new)

I have a 4.5 3ds and a blank SD card. I've been reading a few tutorial to get arm9loaderhax going, but they often start at the 9.2 firmware. Should I update to that and start from here, or can I directly start from 4.5 ?
You can start from 4.5, it's just because most of the people (i think) are on firmware higher than 9.2 and the latest exploitable firm for emunand is 9.2

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think you have to be on 9.2 because the guide has you use the Homebrew menu which be accessed from 9.0 to 11.0...if you are below that you can't use that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended