ROM Hack Love Plus voice samples extraction?

Jamermoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi! This is my first post so I hope this is the right place to ask.

So I'm trying to extract the voice acting samples used in the game Love Plus, because I love the game to bits and think it'd be cool to use the many voice clips and samples in my sound design.

I managed to get loads of sound files using VGMtrans and NDS Sound Extractor. After sifting through all the wavesamples and sorting them by length, it seems there are only sound effects and background noises/foley, but none of the girls' voice clips. Is there any way I can dig deeper into the ROM to find these sounds, or are they most likely impossible to extract?

Any suggestions are much appreciated, thanks! :lol:

Jamermoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been thinking about alternate ways to do this,

-> One idea was to extract audio from the 3DS ROM of the new Love Plus game instead, but it doesn't seem there are any established ways to do that as of now.
-> My other idea (and what I will do until I can fix the audio ripping situation) is to adjust the sound settings and turn down the BGM and SFX to leave only the Voices remain. I can then play the game through an emulator and record it via audacity. This would require a lot of gameplay and audio trimming - but that would definitely do the trick!

It would still be nice to have all the samples at hand however, so I'm still open to any advice. ^^

Jamermoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by Jamermoon,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water