Love is in the air! GBAtemp February 2014 raffle!

DarkWork0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time.

I never played it as a kid and the only zelda I ever played was twilight princess so I came in with low expectations due to the graphics not being as "real" as the twilight world. Boy was I wrong. This game alone makes me want to play every Zelda that has ever come out (Yes even Zelda II: The Adventure of Link which i here was shit). Makes me wonder on all the other good games i missed out as a kid...

My love is for the zelda franchise(have every one that has been released to the usa), but there are actually 3 Zelda games that are brown and corny in my book - the CDi ones. I'm also loving Bravely Default and the Chibi Robo games.

akiyoruno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Final Mix like crazy this whole month. It's an addiction and a new love! I started out with Ventus' story on Standard Mode, then gave Proud Mode a try with Terra & Aqua. I have to say, no more Standard Mode for me! I also figured I'd just beat each story once and watch the secret ending on YouTube, but I'm so addicted that I've just started Ventus over on Proud Mode! Ugh, thought I was over it, but I'm not!!!

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
still playing gtav, it seems all I do is mess around and not doing actual missions, upgrading cars, and seeing how long I can evade getting killed with a 5 star wanted level

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Minecraft lately.
Needed something to get lost in and this just happened to come along, a FTB modpack Magic Farm 2. Extremely fun since it completely tosses all the casual crap out the window.

aea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
He he, I ´ve been playing lately The Legend of Zelda Four Swords Anniversary Edition in my DSi but I plan to return to play The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Master Quest once I find a good micro sd to dump my gamecube disc of the game.

EthanObi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing alot of Pokemon Y, I'm currently having a Intimate relationship with The hidden bench in the Cyllage City gym, We like to get real close by the waterfall If you catch my Drift ;)

Geren

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Spain
I'm in love with DKC Tropical Freeze. Loved the original trilogy, enjoyed Returns. But this is different: the music and the scenery is simply beautiful. I've always held Wise's music close to my heart, but this time my feeling are clearer. I don't even own the game, but the few times I've been able to play it...

neobunnycrisp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Torchlight 2 the synergy mod has returned me my beloved necromancer him being replaced with that stereotyped witch doctor still is one of my major bones with diablo 3

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
still Pokemon Y. Currently just breeding Pokemon (How's that for some love :creep: ) for IV's and battling with friends.
Gran Tourismo 6 has been keeping me busy on the PS3 as of now too.

Oswarlan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bravely default. Demo didn't quite catch my eye, but it was pretty highly recommended by a few friends. Turns out it is a great game, even if I haven't gotten super far into it. Very much looking forward to the sequel.

ShadowEmerald

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I shouldn't say its a controller, well.....its a keyboard for me and the game that my friends and I were playing so much would be Gmod!

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
The one game I can't get enough of is Metroid Prime Trilogy for Wii. It seems that just when I have no better games to play (Like Pokemon X), that is the one I play. Even so, all of my focus has gone to helping translate Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 6 for PSP lately.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs