Oh My....
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I searched Gamefaqs to see if I missed something....not having a manual can be a bitch sometimes but there was not much help. I am at chapter 3 and was windering if you have to be taught the spell explosion or do you just try and figure it out? Cause I beat the water sage without explosion....kinda would like it.

etresed

Trophies
XP
Country
You need to be taught it as it's a fire2 spell. Each element has 3 spells and then you can do double and triple combos.

On gamefaqs there is a guide to all the combos you can do after you get all the base spells.

HugeCock

Oh My....
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I know have the ability to do double spells and know how to do dark2 and water2 spells...just can't do fire2 and according to a faq on gamefaq I believe it says I should know fire2 by now so I am wondering if I missed the spell somehow? That would suck....

etresed

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm about at the same point as you, just got the dark 2 rune. According to the gamefaqs guide you get the fire2 rune after you fight a fire sage boss which is about 5 battles after you get the dark2 rune i think

shaoranm

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
As far as I know, you would have to battle the elemental sages for their elemental runes. So if you missed any runes, you should go look for their specific elemental sage. So if it is a fire rune, you have to fight again the fire sage.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM