Hacking Lost Luma3DS after injecting emunand into sysnand

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp, as the title says, i just moved my emunand into my sysnand and now luma seems to be gone. It doesnt show up the config menu when pressing Select. Did i screwed up badly? Did i lost sighax too?

Last edited by DeslotlCL,

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you put boot.firm of Luma3DS at the root of your SD/microSD card. Otherwise it won't boot.
It should be. It booted fine before trying to inject my emunand copy into my sysnand. Even the chainloader worked fine.

What is even weird is that only my legit cias are the only ones to show on my home menu, everything else seems to be lost.

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe you used the option to overwrite your b9 or an old version that keeps your a9lh but not a b9... But if you cannot boot the luma config and you can only see your legit cias... I would say you don't have a9lh nor b9 anymore

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe you used the option to overwrite your b9 or an old version that keeps your a9lh but not a b9... But if you cannot boot the luma config and you can only see your legit cias... I would say you don't have a9lh nor b9 anymore
Maybe. I downloaded the lastest release that is supposed to support sighax. Once i was into decrypt9 i used the option to restore to sysnand (but not the one that says keep a9lh since i never had a9lh). The process seemed to go fine until it rebooted without showing luma pin lock feature.

So, am i screwed after all?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe. I downloaded the lastest release that is supposed to support sighax. Once i was into decrypt9 i used the option to restore to sysnand (but not the one that says keep a9lh since i never had a9lh). The process seemed to go fine until it rebooted without showing luma pin lock feature.

So, am i screwed after all?
That might've been your downfall not choosing the keep a9lh option.

Reactions: Majickhat55

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
You may need to follow the guide from the beginning.
Maybe d0ke should add a "keep sighax" option or something like that, or if the a9lh would have done the job

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That might've been your downfall not choosing the keep a9lh option.
Welp...

gg 3ds scene.

Thanks god at least i didnt lost colors 3ds since i purchased it years ago, but oh well, i mostly used my 3ds to draw with that app and just to play sometimes.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You may need to follow the guide from the beginning.
Maybe d0ke should add a "keep sighax" option or something like that, or if the a9lh would have done the job
At least i feel like i did something good, this way people wont do the stupid shit i just did.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, That's Kero Kero Bonito. They made this all time meme.