Hacking Lost Gateway blue card. options?

ghfghf7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey! so I've had my gateway exploit enabled for a long while and completly forgot the exploit went away if you try to play in ds mode. So when i kicked my ds into download play i cant get back into gateway mode. The problem i have now is that i seem to have misplaced my blue card... so i cant exploit. I have 0 intention of buying a whole new gateway set. is there anyway to buy just the blue card? Or can i buy a clone card and use its card? or maybe invest is a DSTwo/ r43ds that could run the exploit? thanks guys

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any ds cart (that works on 3ds 4.1-7.1) will run the exploit, just copy the exploit installer nds file from the blue card folder

Saturosias

thank
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A DSTwo can run the exploit fine, though that is a pricier option and should be only considered if you actually plan on playing DS games and/or using the GBA emulator. The $15 R4i Gold 3DS works just as fine if you only need it for DS games / the exploit.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a DSTwo also a DSONEi just a quik question can these not be used with Gateway the same time unless you start over again and get rid of the GW files? To play DS games. Is there anyway of using these cards the same time without chopping and changing files etc..?

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have a DSTwo also a DSONEi just a quik question can these not be used with Gateway the same time unless you start over again and get rid of the GW files? To play DS games. Is there anyway of using these cards the same time without chopping and changing files etc..?
You have to run the GW_INSTALLER.NDS after using the DSONE. But you can start it from the DSONE if you want.

Reactions: reece71079

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
You have to run the GW_INSTALLER.NDS after using the DSONE. But you can start it from the DSONE if you want.

Thanks for the reply, so just a bit of info how do I go about it with the DSONEi can you not use the DSTwo only one does it work better of something along side GW?. If my main System Firmware is on 4.3.0 etc.. What do I do to get it started. If you want just PM me instead with links files etc.. I need to use would be handy if you could let me know please? I know this looks very silly cause I have a DSI XL but I just want to use all on one system I prefer to use my 3DS XL tbh not chop and change this is why I am asking :)

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks for the reply, so just a bit of info how do I go about it with the DSONEi can you not use the DSTwo only one does it work better of something along side GW?. If my main System Firmware is on 4.3.0 etc.. What do I do to get it started. If you want just PM me instead with links files etc.. I need to use would be handy if you could let me know please? I know this looks very silly cause I have a DSI XL but I just want to use all on one system I prefer to use my 3DS XL tbh not chop and change this is why I am asking :)
Everything you have to know for the setup stands in the pdf file in the download.
The GW_INSTALLER.NDS is a normal DS homebrew which can be run from every flashcard.

Sparticus515

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I believe you could use either cart if they work on your 3DS, you may have to update the carts though. Just whenever you finish playing DS games you have to use the GW_INSTALLER.NDS. DS games stop the exploit from working so you have to install it again.

Reactions: reece71079

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
I believe you could use either cart if they work on your 3DS, you may have to update the carts though. Just whenever you finish playing DS games you have to use the GW_INSTALLER.NDS. DS games stop the exploit from working so you have to install it again.

Can you not just leave the Launcher.dat file on your SD Card and enter GW mode when finished with your DS games or not possible? Can you run a DSTwo on 4.3.0 System Firmware, what files do you need to use it or do you just run the latest patches/files from the DSTwo download website as normal? Its been such along time since using the DSTwo I have totally forgot how to set it up and use it, nor the DSONEi tbh. Lol, feel so silly man! It seems all about GW now and DSTwo/DSONEi have taken a back seat.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.