NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
This game is a great great game.
When i first started playing it i enjoyed it alot but since i got the 3 shadow powers and when safehax came out i got bored with this.
I really want to finish this tho

D

Deleted User

Its been a while since I've played. Whats the shadow powers?
Anyway I really enjoyed TP (the Wii version). I definitely recommend trying to get into it again.
Is it the thought of playing the game or are you actually sitting there bored playing it?

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Its been a while since I've played. Whats the shadow powers?
Anyway I really enjoyed TP (the Wii version). I definitely recommend trying to get into it again.
Is it the thought of playing the game or are you actually sitting there bored playing it?
That is cool. I cant wait to get my wii remote+nunchuk i just orderd to play mario galaxy and skyward sword.
And by shadow powers i meant the dark shadows you get after you beat a temple boss.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh... I really want to play Skywards Sword some day... Someone give me a life.
I miss back then when I actually had free time.

Regarding TP, I remember it barely. I have the feeling it was a great game, but also I kind of remember some up in the sky temple somewhere and it being boring as fuck... But I don't even remember what that was about. (getting old much)

Reactions: Patxinco
D

Deleted User

Oh... I really want to play Skywards Sword some day... Someone give me a life.
I miss back then when I actually had free time.

Twilight Princess is better than Skyward Sword IMO.

I always get to the Lakebed Temple and lose steam. Pretty sure that's what you've just beaten. It just takes so much out of me and I lack the energy to go onto play the superior second half of the game.

The game does get better after that Lakebed Temple, I think the next dungeon was awesome but definitely the boss battle was really fun.

Reactions: NoNAND

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
I had to push myself through the Wind Waker so hard...I'm starting to think that I only enjoyed Link to the Past really, others I just played to...play them

Patxinco

Riding a Shooting Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
If you find them boring, try with Majora's Mask... :sarcasm:
Don't misunderstand, i love the game, but is a pain in the ass to get thru all temples every time you find you forgot something, and the skulltullas houses...

D

Deleted User

Guys what annoys me is that i have to get all heart pieces and collactable stuff.
I never collect everything in any of the Legend of Zelda games (apart from A Link Between Worlds because it was really easy).
Twilight princess is probably the most difficult to collect all items because there are more heart pieces (5 pieces to make a full heart as opposed to he usual 4) and poe souls are really difficult to locate. I don't recommend trying to find all items, it just ruins the experience if you spend all your time doing this.

Patxinco

Riding a Shooting Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
To collect every item
Sorry, i'm gonna keep using Majora's Mask as an example if you don't mind.
You can finish it perfectly fine if you don't get everything, that's not a problem in any zelda game, MM at getting the Fiery mask, for example, you must get every mask ingame, and that means you need to buy 1 mask that you must pay 999 rupees, but to get that amount, you must have the big rupees "sack" (english is not my main language, please forgive...), and for that, you must go to both skulltulas houses to get all 100 of them, and it's a real pain in the ass, lol, but all of that is only if you want it that bad.
TP is even less tiring, is not as if you must get all the heart pieces to finish it, is not that hard to finish it, if anything, is long to go all the dungeons, but that's one of the big points of zelda series, everywhere can be a suitable place for a dungeon, even if you've gone there 30 times, you find a new thing, and that's fun imo.

Sorry for the long read...

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First world problems.

If you got bored, don't play. If you want to play, play. Pretty goddamn simple. You must be 12 if this is a legitimate issue in your life right now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.