Gaming Lord of Apocalypse - Getting a translation team together.

Garedayn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
The problem, as mentioned from someone a while back, is "The game used a custom encoding... so its needs a custom table too.. that's most the menu stuff, the story script are encrypted with a 128bit hash inside a PGD file.."

could i ask for the source for this info. it might prove useful to me in my endeavour in translating this game

mamedh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Still haven't got programmer who can decrypt this game? Too bad...
The game look better (from tutorial experience)

chaos_envoys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Still haven't got programmer who can decrypt this game? Too bad...
The game look better (from tutorial experience)

this game is indeed better than arcana!! no more touching enemies to initiate battle.. the battle is real time like MH instead.. but I play only until tutorial though.. really want to play this....

AstralBlader

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I just found and fanmade translation, with all needed info's(except story): http://lordofapocalypse.perso.sfr.fr/guide/main_menu.html
Probably they don't know how to dump this into the rom or havent got much time to do so(like me).
Hopefully someone's gonna hit on this reply and start translating the game. If yes, feel free to contact me, and I can help translating some strings. I guess i wont hang out here for so long so if i dont respond just send me a mail on [email protected]

Edit: If somebody wants to learn how to translate games, there is an awesome allround-guide for rom hacking and translating on this site: http://www.romhacking.net/start/
It will help you understanding the work that needs to be done for translating a rom and many other things you should know about rom hacking. also they have some nice editors listed in this guide that will help you alot.
well its just basic's but may it helps ^^
and may you can join afterwards a translation team like coldbird and help them out :P

Last edited by AstralBlader,

reinzhart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I just found and fanmade translation, with all needed info's(except story): http://lordofapocalypse.perso.sfr.fr/guide/main_menu.html
Probably they don't know how to dump this into the rom or havent got much time to do so(like me).
Hopefully someone's gonna hit on this reply and start translating the game. If yes, feel free to contact me, and I can help translating some strings. I guess i wont hang out here for so long so if i dont respond just send me a mail on [email protected]

Edit: If somebody wants to learn how to translate games, there is an awesome allround-guide for rom hacking and translating on this site: http://www.romhacking.net/start/
It will help you understanding the work that needs to be done for translating a rom and many other things you should know about rom hacking. also they have some nice editors listed in this guide that will help you alot.
and may you can join afterwards a translation team like coldbird and help them out :P

I don't want to reply cause it sad i can't help anything, But i can't after see that guide site really help so much i just amazed by how detail (ie:quest) and nicely done website with click button on picture
If you are the site creator or maybe knew the creator tell him sincerely thanks

mamedh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

I don't want to reply cause it sad i can't help anything, But i can't after see that guide site really help so much i just amazed by how detail (ie:quest) and nicely done website with click button on picture
If you are the site creator or maybe knew the creator tell him sincerely thanks

Well, i already try contacting the site creator and he said that he will help with translating stuff but didnt know to decrypt or hacking the rom. Thats why its only need someone with know-how to crack open the room and dump the translation stuff. So, anyone?

FuryTomic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, i already try contacting the site creator and he said that he will help with translating stuff but didnt know to decrypt or hacking the rom. Thats why its only need someone with know-how to crack open the room and dump the translation stuff. So, anyone?

If you dont get a reply here try creating a new thread in the hacking section

reinzhart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
First sorry to bump and if i my post are wrong/violating the rules please remove it Moderator.
I recently visit the fanmade translation page but it was down and i had the backup off it if somebody want it just PM me, Credit was for the original creator and Please if you want make it online site like before contact the original creator first for permission.
thx

Reactions: gaelrandir

gaelrandir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
First sorry to bump and if i my post are wrong/violating the rules please remove it Moderator.
I recently visit the fanmade translation page but it was down and i had the backup off it if somebody want it just PM me, Credit was for the original creator and Please if you want make it online site like before contact the original creator first for permission.
thx

You still have the backup?You can send me pls? I just got back playing this game again.

D

Deleted User

thx
Is the fanmade translation for the psp? If so, can u send me a link for the download to the game? Also, how much is translated. I can get by without dialog and story stuff, but what about the crafting materials and all that?

D

Deleted User

You still have the backup?You can send me pls? I just got back playing this game again.
Hi there, if reinzhart sent u the link for lord of apocalypse, could u send it to me. He doesnt seem to be replying to me and i kind of need it urgent.

Echidna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi there, if reinzhart sent u the link for lord of apocalypse, could u send it to me. He doesnt seem to be replying to me and i kind of need it urgent.

I downloaded this guide a while back just in case, I guess it was a good idea. I can't find a PM option here (my account is probably too new) so I'll post the link here. If this is violating any rules I'm very sorry and please feel free to delete this post if that's the case. http://www100.zippyshare.com/v/4YgXLcg1/file.html

D

Deleted User

I downloaded this guide a while back just in case, I guess it was a good idea. I can't find a PM option here (my account is probably too new) so I'll post the link here. If this is violating any rules I'm very sorry and please feel free to delete this post if that's the case. http://www100.zippyshare.com/v/4YgXLcg1/file.html
Woah man i really thank you. I have been struggling to find an english release for the game and this almost solves everything for me. At first, i thought that it was something about programming but when i found out that it was an almost complete translation, this guide is one of the most useful things i could have got. Thank u once again :)

Edit: Also, can i transfer this folder to my phone and then access the webpages?

Last edited by ,

Echidna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Woah man i really thank you. I have been struggling to find an english release for the game and this almost solves everything for me. At first, i thought that it was something about programming but when i found out that it was an almost complete translation, this guide is one of the most useful things i could have got. Thank u once again :)

Edit: Also, can i transfer this folder to my phone and then access the webpages?

No idea to be honest, I think you should be able to but I don't know much about smartphone browsers so you just have to test it out.

D

Deleted User

No idea to be honest, I think you should be able to but I don't know much about smartphone browsers so you just have to test it out.
Yeah, it works. I just copied it into my phone and viewed the HTML file in chrome.

Sabaku.D.Tonio

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
lordofapocalypse.host22.com
XP
Country
France
Yeah, it works. I just copied it into my phone and viewed the HTML file in chrome.

Well I designed it so you could read the guide while playing :P
Sorry for letting you guys down for so long... I had some hosting issues, here's the website (for now) http://lordofapocalypse.host22.com/

I'm glad some of you saved the offline version and shared it with those who needed it!
Have fun playing :)

Reactions: Star-scream

Kazesama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: