Hacking Looks like DLC is now in BBB's sights New.Super.Mario.Bros.2.Including.10.DLC

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
wonder how this would work with old saves. I would be most interested in smt iv with dlc being dumped... but I really wonder if it would work with my old save XD

Reactions: adragon123

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Please do link info. Does this mean the DLC can be decrypted.
i (my opinion) think dlc is just like everything on the eshop - it's encrypted per console, and i don't see why it would need any more encryption compared to everything else, so sure, why not? :)

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ugh, the problem is going to be the region differences. It would be neat if they could give us the DLC files and a method to patch a rom from any region with them.

I wonder if decrypting the rom would give us access to such DLC?

Reactions: CFallenleaf

CFallenleaf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aha! My phone didnt refresh 3ds.essh quite good enough. See it now...... sweet..... +1 on what kyogre said too though

FrankVVV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It would be cool to get all the game updates for different games too. Right now you have to go online with your 3DS to get some of the downloads to correct game breaking bugs. I rather not risk going online with my 3DS.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
It would be cool to get all the game updates for different games too. Right now you have to go online with your 3DS to get some of the downloads to correct game breaking bugs. I rather not risk going online with my 3DS.

there's little risk, no one has been banned so far. if the worst comes to the worst and you DO get banned, then you get banned. right now you are still banned in a sense (a self inflicted ban), you see? :)

FrankVVV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
there's little risk, no one has been banned so far. if the worst comes to the worst and you DO get banned, then you get banned. right now you are still banned in a sense (a self inflicted ban), you see? :)

Sure :) But I'm also a bit worried that I might be confused at a moment and update my firmware. Plus of course, we can't get updates online of a game that is from another region.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE