GBATemp OldFag
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Hello all I recently got my PS Vita 3.35 with ape escape working and I saw over on wololo there may be a new WebKit exploit for PSV 3.36 and ps4 2.50 but a ps4 on 2.50 requires the vita to be on 3.50. My question is if I buy a ps4 right now can I tell which firmware its on by serial or am I going to get a ps4<2.50. Thanks for your time

StaticPain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly I would say it's safe to buy now and not wait. I doubt the stock that is out there now will have 2.50 and it will take time for them to get new stock out there with the latest updates. I bought a destiny bundle around xmas and it was below 2.00 if you want that definitely would have the first webkit exploit available to it.

Deleted member 361703

GBATemp OldFag
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Honestly I would say it's safe to buy now and not wait. I doubt the stock that is out there now will have 2.50 and it will take time for them to get new stock out there with the latest updates. I bought a destiny bundle around xmas and it was below 2.00 if you want that definitely would have the first webkit exploit available to it.
Pretty much what I plan to do. Where I use to work we went through consoles so fast I was just worried because we ran out of 3ds units below 9.2 in about a week and our only other best seller is the ps4.

Reactions: nxwing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse