(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
OP
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
I want to buy an R4i Gold card so that I can play DS games on my 3DS, but all the sites that sell it look kinda shady, and my parents won't allow me to buy from them. Therefore I am looking for a site that sells the card with the following things:
  • Be able to pay with paypal without using a direct link and not with an email based link.
  • Free or cheap shipping.

Reactions: proflayton123

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
I want to buy an R4i Gold card so that I can play DS games on my 3DS, but all the sites that sell it look kinda shady, and my parents won't allow me to buy from them. Therefore I am looking for a site that sells the card with the following things:
  • Be able to pay with paypal without using a direct link and not with an email based link.
  • Free or cheap shipping.

I feel you on the paypal part :P

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nds-card.com is reliable, accepts PayPal and isn't very expensive. Oh and it's gbatemp's sponsor!

DarkGabbz

Resident XBOX Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
they dont accept paypal

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That one just sends me to an advertisment parking page.
Me not.
Pi6ohcX.png

Trophies
XP
Hey,
I bought my r4i gold from http://www.power-up.nl/ a few months ago. You're not going to find any non-shady looking sites selling ds flashcards, BELIEVE ME I tried...
The site is in dutch but you can translate to English with google translate. Mine took around 2 weeks to arrive, which is pretty fast compared to some of the chinese sites which will
take months.

Anyway, I'd really recommend these guys. I only bought one product from them (my r4i gold) but I got it with no hassle.
Also, they have free shipping for all their products (Of course, the prices of the cards will very slightly higher, but still cheap)
Heard good things from other as well :)

*EDIT* I see you're dutch, so that works out pretty good for you.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by Deleted member 387460,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: Good morning everyone