Hacking Looking for help hacking 1.67 Vita

Drew Lewis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey,

Looking to hack a Vita I bought yesterday, problem is I can't register my PSN account on it without updating. I've tried VitaUpdateBlocker but I get an Index error. I've also tried Charles but I must be doing something wrong since it isn't working.

Anyone know how I could log in without updating/Give me a hand with Charles?

caboyzcoti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
- Now is your vita activated with your PSN account? if yes go to the next step... if no.. go to settings on the vita and go to format and format the device, it will restart and all you need to do is follow the steps and log into the internet when asked and log into your PSN account (this is the only time you can activate your vita on an old firmware) and watch the intro video.

From
Quick guide to updating your vita to 3.18 (Best firmware to hack) and installing Emulators/eCFW

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I believe proxies only work on one firmware behind the current.

Drew Lewis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the guide, tried using it. I keep getting a "Could not connect to the network." error when I try to setup my PSN account after formatting. Did Sony patch something?

caboyzcoti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh, I'm not sure. Sorry, that was my best suggestion. I feel like I heard of being able to sign in on lower firmware in another modding community but I can't find the exact thread. If I do, I will pm you for sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: it won't make it better or worse