Hacking Looking for a disappeared firmware update for R4i Gold Non-3DS Version (r4ids.cn)

di4b0lik

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've yet to run into a time bomb, but which of my suggestions have you tired thus far? Because I've basically used all the of the basic troubleshooting methods. If it doesn't work with 1.62, then your cart is the issue and you most likely just need to buy a new one instead.
I've already tried all your suggestions and i agree that my cart is the issue, but i still believe that there must be a solution to this issue ^_^

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I've already tried all your suggestions and i agree that my cart is the issue, but i still believe that there must be a solution to this issue ^_^
Can I see a picture of the front of your cart?

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Last edited by The Catboy,

di4b0lik

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Not a stock photo, I mean an actual picture of your cart that you took. There are sometimes little details that people miss that might give us more clues

Here it is:
IMG_4751.jpg

IMG_4752.jpg

Last edited by di4b0lik,

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
link is www.r4ids.com (old name of r4ids.cn), the firmware is the one you gave me here on this thread.
I can take another pic if you need
Please take another picture, the URL is super important. It's not that I don't believe you, but it's just worth a chance for to stare at and maybe find something wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Green name in chat :ninja: