gamehippie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys,

has anyone found success in installing the card themselves? according to some recent searching, shipping my 3DS XL off to KatsuKity (?) seems unreasonable due to the time involved. this is the guide i'll be using, and i'm open to any advise that can be given. this is my first time trying something like this.

note: while i'm on the subject, does anyone have a similar solution to the Vita? couldn't find a similar guide or even the mod parts separately from buying a modded Vita.

thanks and regards

Melon__Bread

~It's A Magik~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
note: while i'm on the subject, does anyone have a similar solution to the Vita? couldn't find a similar guide or even the mod parts separately from buying a modded Vita.
I feel like using a Vita TV and a normal HD capture card would be the best way to go

infinest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Have you actually found a place selling install kits? I thought after some people fucked up their systems everyone started to only sell premodded systems or install services.

gamehippie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after a recent search i can conclude i may have confused the kits i was looking at before. i was using this video as a reference:

i'm disappointed in my presumptuous thinking earlier, but assuming their shops are still accepting orders this would be a fine excuse to upgrade to N3DS. the waiting period i've read about is unjustifiable. if that's correct, is there a more immediate service?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
    S @ salazarcosplay: and good morning everyone +1