chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
heartgold said:
chris888222 said:
Seriously, if more game projects are being cancelled, MGS turns out bad, and there is no MH on the 3DS, I'll sell my 3DS. Sorry pokemon, unless GF comes out with a RS remake, I'm giving up on you. I have pre-paid my vita, and I bet I'll enjoy it more.

Sometimes, being positive all the end can lead to even further disappointment especially when you get the stuff you won't expect.

Great idea, then I'll probably pick one up in 3 years time with a number of titles to choose from. I love Nintendo but right now it is fucking shit.
Not to mention a price cut by then
happy.gif

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
heartgold said:
haha chill bro, anyway I agree gyro isn't suited with 3D, if developers want to include gyro it should be for 2D games only.

You should trade it in if you're really unhappy.
smile.gif
lol yeah, will trade in on thursday probably..
Little busy with the shit I told you about lol.

Anyway, if you want 3DS games check out the stores now. Prices dropped dramatically. Trade in values are literally less than £10(more like 5-7).

(also, I cant decide whether I should get the FF version of Super Elite 360 or slim 4gb lol..)

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tanveer said:
heartgold said:
haha chill bro, anyway I agree gyro isn't suited with 3D, if developers want to include gyro it should be for 2D games only.

You should trade it in if you're really unhappy.
smile.gif
lol yeah, will trade in on thursday probably..
Little busy with the shit I told you about lol.

Anyway, if you want 3DS games check out the stores now. Prices dropped dramatically. Trade in values are literally less than £10(more like 5-7).

(also, I cant decide whether I should get the FF version of Super Elite 360 or slim 4gb lol..)

FF version is sexy
tongue.gif

nikkuchan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Demonstryde said:
im fairly certain that only non-3ds owning people make these threads... not many people i know that own a 3ds and are sorry they bought it for any reason...these hate threads towards a systems that the op has prob never picked up for more than 20 mins gets real old, and easier to point out the invalid points as time goes on.....why down a console you have no interest in???

I do own a 3DS, and I love it (which is also what I stated at the very beginning of the thread). All I was doing was thinking about the system and its image; there's been a lot of negative buzz around the system in Japan. You could buy used systems on launch day because people were selling them back so quickly (or being forced to by worrisome parents). Most of the negative image of the system has nothing to do with the system itself; people are afraid of it. Parents refuse to let their children play it. When I first said I wanted to buy a 3DS, all I got where comments like "You shouldn't. You already wear glasses, you'll just make your eyes worse," "Isn't it dangerous?" and "don't whine to me when you're getting headaches." I also got other comments like "Why do you want to pay that money just to get some crappy 3D?" or "Don't you have a DS? Who cares about 3D?"

In light of this, I started to wonder how long it would take for the 3DS to catch on and really become popular, or if 3D is something that will never catch on to some people. Will these rumors about it being harmful ever go away?

I'm totally pro-3DS. I never downed it. They're just thoughts. For example, I asked "if a 3DS game were made that wasn't in 3D, would people ignore it for not being 3D?"

so yeah, please pay some attention. Also, on a side note, I thought maybe your shift key was broken due to the udder lack of capitalization, but at the end I noticed you inserted a question mark, and three times at that. I also think your preference of ellipses to single periods is interesting.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
30084pm said:
Tanveer said:
QUOTE said:
The 3DS has pretty nice gyroscope controls that allow for motion control, but having motion controls on a system that requires it to be stationary to be properly viewed seems contradictory (though I'm confident Nintendo will find a great use for it).
The gyroscope is pretty useless when 3D is on. For most games at this stage anyway.
You tilt you DS a little and you start seeing double or tripple.
Example: Zelda..
Totally useless on Zelda really. Slight movement and you dont even know where the fuck you are aiming at.
It's really an either/or situation. You either have the 3D on and don't use the gyroscope or you have the 3D off and use the gyroscope. It's really up to the user. I like using the gyroscope in Zelda as it is a much smoother and easier way of aiming.
Or "follow" the screen and have both using the slide pad for a 180 look. Just don't sit there, it isn't that hard.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
30084pm said:
Tanveer said:
QUOTE said:
The 3DS has pretty nice gyroscope controls that allow for motion control, but having motion controls on a system that requires it to be stationary to be properly viewed seems contradictory (though I'm confident Nintendo will find a great use for it).
The gyroscope is pretty useless when 3D is on. For most games at this stage anyway.
You tilt you DS a little and you start seeing double or tripple.
Example: Zelda..
Totally useless on Zelda really. Slight movement and you dont even know where the fuck you are aiming at.
It's really an either/or situation. You either have the 3D on and don't use the gyroscope or you have the 3D off and use the gyroscope. It's really up to the user. I like using the gyroscope in Zelda as it is a much smoother and easier way of aiming.
Or "follow" the screen and have both using the slide pad for a 180 look. Just don't sit there, it isn't that hard.

Wasn't that what Nintendo was hoping gamers would do anyways? In all of the media I see about the 3DS and the gyroscope feature people have been standing up and moving. If you're really to lazy to get up and move around just a tiny bit than either turn the 3D off or don't play at all, simple as that.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
suprgamr232 said:
Wasn't that what Nintendo was hoping gamers would do anyways? In all of the media I see about the 3DS and the gyroscope feature people have been standing up and moving. If you're really to lazy to get up and move around just a tiny bit than either turn the 3D off or don't play at all, simple as that.
You don't need to stand up for it nor (I think) even need to move your head, just keep your eyes and system level to each other.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Well I know you don't need to, what I was saying is that what Nintendo wanted us to do. Besides, in LoZ you would need to be able to rotate your head 360 degrees depending on your play style. I always turn 100% around looking for eye switches and monsters and such. I know it isn't required but I'm sure there are some people who do it that way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water