Homebrew lolSnes -- SNES emulator for DS

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello sorry for revive this topic but i have and created snes folder and when i launch lolsnes it show nothing roms and when i press a button i have a guru meditation error how to fix please ,

D

Deleted User

hello sorry for revive this topic but i have and created snes folder and when i launch lolsnes it show nothing roms and when i press a button i have a guru meditation error how to fix please ,
lolsnes works fine for me. I played Super Mario World U 1.0 with the latest Version 01.01.2014 on my m3 flashcard. Are you using a flashcard as well?

D

Deleted User

There won´t be harm in trying i guess. Make a back up on your Hard drive first. Then delete everything on your card and copy and paste the files you need.

D

Deleted User

the folder for lolsnes are good snes ?
I´m not sure what you mean? Just in case, there are some files below. lolSnes is heavily outdated. You should check out snemulds instead.

Attachments

• 000SNEmulDS06-WIP2.7z
    108.5 KB · Views: 280
  • snemuldsv6 (experimental).zip
    237.3 KB · Views: 344
  • 292076-lolsnes_git_b1ddc811030fe2a3ef3e97187f0eeec4a4b3e353.zip
    146.8 KB · Views: 178
D

Deleted User

@Billy Acuña both Versions i have posted above boot into the Snemulds menu. The WIP 2 Version has an "Not enough Memory to load the rom." Error Message on the Rom select Screen and is unplayable. The Snemuldsv6 experimental Version is playable but you have to disable the Audio to prevent the emulator from freezing. Tested with my N3DS. I´m using the latest availabe Versions of the TWLoader and bootstrap.

@laharl22 Yes, one Snes folder for your roms on the root of the sd card is enough.

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@Billy Acuña both Versions i have posted above boot into the Snemulds menu. The WIP 2 Version has an "Not enough Memory to load the rom." Error Message on the Rom select Screen and is unplayable. The Snemuldsv6 experimental Version is playable but you have to disable the Audio to prevent the emulator from freezing. Tested with my N3DS. I´m using the latest availabe Versions of the TWLoader and bootstrap.

@laharl22 Yes, one Snes folder for your roms on the root of the sd card is enough.
Neat, I will test out after job. I dream to use it on rocketlauncher's release :)

Reactions: siamese

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome