Hacking Logitech Microphone and USB Launcher

jcjwebster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did a search and couldn't find anything that addressed this. When playing games (GH WT and Metallica, Sing It) from the HD using USB Launcher the mic isn't detected. I am able to use it with the original and back up copy with the HD connected, but not off the HD. Sorry if this has been discussed before, I just could find anything.

Thanks

maduin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's a known issue, there's no fix for it as of yet, you'll just have to use your disc backup or original when you want to use another USB device other than the HDD. The USB LAN adapter also causes games to freeze up and not work properly.

maxdaling

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've got the same problem... but a bit worse. I hear if you have usb loader you should be able to use the microphone using backup launcher. But my mic won't respond at all. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
wait for cIOS_r11, it fixes this. personally, i cant wait for it to be released, games just seem to load so much faster now from a HDD compared to a disc.

and the microphone issue, is it the correct type?

And if its backup Wiigator launcher, theres a modified version of it that runs on another cIOS and lets you use USB instruments properly, but the original one doesnt allow this. considered installing cIOSCORPS?

drmarvin

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am hoping this fixes the mic problem (GHWT mic) because it's one of the things I'm waiting out to start using the USB loader for everything. From my testing, loading is definitely faster, although the other thing is that downloadable content doesn't currently work. The game either lists the songs but can't read them (it says they are out of date) or it doesn't list the songs at all.

Hopefully rev11 can fix these issues.

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
oh really? i didnt know there was an issue with the DLC from USB loader... are you usin the game from your region? coz my rock band 2 DLC issue is that XD wont let me download free songs even though i have 100 Wii points... says i have insufficient funds :S

i dont really want to put GH:WT on my HDD, dont know why though, maybe i think it's a waste of space... and i cant sell the disc seperately so why not play it off that lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm here.