Gaming loadstructor cannot work on wii 4.3 u

Sathya

GBAtemp Professional Poetry maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I want to install my wii game Chanel with crap. but for Mario party 9 can't work on crap. when I searching on google I found loadstructor for make wii game Chanel. when I try Mario party 9 it's work on loadstructor. and I install the wii game Chanel (wad) with "pimp my wii" it's like a wad manager. and I return to wii menu, my wii screen freeze. I want to fix this problem for my 4.3 u wii.

John_Ice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to install my wii game Chanel with crap. but for Mario party 9 can't work on crap. when I searching on google I found loadstructor for make wii game Chanel. when I try Mario party 9 it's work on loadstructor. and I install the wii game Chanel (wad) with "pimp my wii" it's like a wad manager. and I return to wii menu, my wii screen freeze. I want to fix this problem for my 4.3 u wii.

Hi. First, did you be able to get this game work with a Backup loader like USBLoader GX ? If yes, just use WiiGSC 1.06b to create the channel. You can create the channel with option for USBLoader GX Setting in WiiGSC 1.06b and the channel will work easily.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself