Hacking Loading Pokemon Box Adventure mode via wiiflow

Eman56447

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am attempting to load the adventure mode off of an ISO of Pokemon Box: Ruby And Sapphire through a gba link cable with a copy of pokemon ruby. Using dios mios I can get the game to load, use the pokemon box storage, and connect to the gameboy. But once I try to use the "Go to adventure" Option the game will say its loaded then show a gameboy advance boot-up screen similar to a gameboy advance turning on with no game inserted.... The link function won't work at all for me in Nintendont and devolution crashes when selected. I am using an official link cable and a confirmed official cart... Does anyone have any solutions?
Edit: Nintendont after installing the newest version works with the cable as well, but has the same problem as dios mios.

Last edited by Eman56447,

Hucz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am doing literally the exact same thing with the same results. Sadly no solution yet :(
The only thing I can confirm is that others have had this issue for years and apparently it's an incompatibility with DIOSMIOS.

Last edited by Hucz,

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're using Nintendont make sure you have Native Controls turned on. DIOS MIOS hasn't been updated in years and probably won't be again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @K3Nv2 you should get VR then