• Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

bpanda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
First times loadiine worked normally, but now when I'm trying to launch it I just have a white screen. Wii u doesn't freeze, just a blank white page in browser. Tried all the sites. Wii u is 5.3.2, deleting cache and cookies doesn't help.

Last edited by bpanda,

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i am having a wierd issue with loadiineGX the loader works great the icon and grid mode work but the 3d covers has an issue if i click the dpad once to scroll the games the 3d covers starts spinning for like 30 seconds eventually it will land on the right game sometimes it wont. Its a strange issue like i said icon and grid mode work as expected. If i only have like 25 games it works but the more games i add the worse it gets i have 115 games any input is appreciated.

Last edited by worm28,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Did anyone suceeded playing Pokemon Rumble U in loadiine yet? everytime for me after the first level i get an error has occured message, if anyone has the game working past the 1st level let me know please.

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone,

I was working on some dumping methods for the games. For now I only got a simple dumper. I wanted some people to test it and see if it dumps the RPLs/RPX correctly without dumping system RPLs and stuff like that. Here is a test version with the necessary payload stuff. It wont work for all games (games such as splatoon wont work for now, I will change that later). You just start the dumper application with the required parameters (in console) and then start the application on the WiiU and enter your IP address of the server (PC) and press A. Then you enter the title you want to dump and it will start dumping the game to your PC into the selected folder (must be absolute for now). Should work theoretically with discs and installed titles.

Here is the test version of the dumper. Currently there is only a windows exe but once I am finished with tests and changes I will provide a linux dumper too and the sources to this and maybe integrate into loadiine gx2.
http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/Ihyr8KlE/file.html

To dump all RPLs you have to enter the menu/game where the RPL is loaded. Right now I dont have a method to find out what RPLs are all on the game. I will look at it later (wasnt looking for it yet).

Please report your test results to me. I wanna see how good/bad it works.

Oh and this is only 5.3.2 (though should theoretically work on 5.4.0 too).

Btw it got a semi-continue functionality. It will check existing files on the PC and compare the filesize. If the filesize is the same, it will skip the file and continue with the next. To cancel the download, just close the dumper application and it will continue with game launch.

Last edited by dimok,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
just an additional note :
when you set the path, use slashes to separate the folders, not anti-slashes.
example :
Code:
discdumper.exe /vol/content "E:/Iso/WiiU/folder to dump the game/"

if you specify /vol/code it will dump only code
It you specify /vol/content it will dump both /code/ and /content/ folders.

note2: it doesn't dump or generate app.xml and cos.xml
only the rpx and loaded rpl are dumped for now.

bpanda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
First times loadiine worked normally, but now when I'm trying to launch it I just have a white screen. Wii u doesn't freeze, just a blank white page in browser. Tried all the sites. Wii u is 5.3.2, deleting cache and cookies doesn't help.

also when using wj44.ml site, i get the message "The payload binary doesn't exist/is invalid"

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey everyone,

I was working on some dumping methods for the games. For now I only got a simple dumper. I wanted some people to test it and see if it dumps the RPLs/RPX correctly without dumping system RPLs and stuff like that. Here is a test version with the necessary payload stuff. It wont work for all games (games such as splatoon wont work for now, I will change that later). You just start the dumper application with the required parameters (in console) and then start the application on the WiiU and enter your IP address of the server (PC) and press A. Then you enter the title you want to dump and it will start dumping the game to your PC into the selected folder (must be absolute for now). Should work theoretically with discs and installed titles.

Here is the test version of the dumper. Currently there is only a windows exe but once I am finished with tests and changes I will provide a linux dumper too and the sources to this and maybe integrate into loadiine gx2.

To dump all RPLs you have to enter the menu/game where the RPL is loaded. Right now I dont have a method to find out what RPLs are all on the game. I will look at it later (wasnt looking for it yet).

Btw it got a semi-continue functionality. It will check existing files on the PC and compare the filesize. If the filesize is the same, it will skip the file and continue with the next. To cancel the download, just close the dumper application and it will continue with game launch.
The discdumper server does not work it just exits quickly. I have placed it in my own folder and i click on .exe but it just goes?

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
You have to specify the paths.. open a commandline and start it like Cyan said
Its not working for me. I have set up the structure as you mentioned but when I select the game on my wiiu after setting up the server on my PC, it just freezes at intro, any ideas? also the disc dumper exploit on the wiiu does not ask for my IP address, is that supposed to happen?

Reactions: Masterwin

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well you must have not setup correct IP or the server it not running. The game waits for the server on launch screen (thats where it freezes for you as you say).

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@dimok
Any idea why the compiled loadiine gx2 elf from current git gives error 160-22xx error booting any game?
When i revert back to your released 18.02. Build it works like a charm.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well you must have not setup correct IP or the server it not running. The game waits for the server on launch screen (thats where it freezes for you as you say).
dimok i just tryed the gx2 loadiine and pokemon rumble U after the first level still makes an error has ocurred when saving. any chance to look into that?

Reactions: paulloeduardo

Masterwin

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hey everyone,

no work for me 5.4 E

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The only Pokemon Rumble U dump out there is inclomplete. missing rpl
there isnt an rpl atleast it odesnt dump, the person who dumped it played the first 5 levels and no rpl dropped and since it crashes after the first level if an rpl was readed there it would have dumped.

n1ghty

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
there isnt an rpl atleast it odesnt dump, the person who dumped it played the first 5 levels and no rpl dropped and since it crashes after the first level if an rpl was readed there it would have dumped.
Ok, but it's missing app & cos.xml :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.