• Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, fast progress and awesome little update

I loved the wiimote support it's perfect for my needs, Thanks a lot @dimok and all other awesome devs

raynor_ni

Trophies
XP
Country

aljpn91

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone offer some help? Trying to get this working and when it tries to load a game all I get is a white screen.

What I'm doing is: loading http://exploit.wiiubrew.net/, clicking Loadiine Kernel (5.3.2) then clicking Loadiine GX2 (beta_build_2016-02-18) (5.3.2)

The GUI shows up fine, lists any games on SD, if I press A it just goes to a white screen and sits there.

I assume I'm doing something wrong but I don't know what. Any ideas? :wacko:

click Loadiine GX2 (beta_build_2016-02-18) (5.3.2) two times, 1st to patch the kernel, 2nd to load loadiine

Reactions: raynor_ni

aljpn91

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Just tried that and same result :sad:
try to selfhost the files with xampp, follow the onscreen instructions to install
download dimok´s latest package (search this thread) delete htdocs content under xampp's install directory and paste the "www" folder there
access the files on your wii u browser by typing your ip adress on the url bar

romans.art

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I use only sd version with selfhosted "Loadiine Kernel Exploit" and with Scubas SDLoader.
But today it is not working.
Last I checked Scuba took down SD-Loader function from http://launch.loadiine.scuba156.com/
I've setup my own selfhosted SD-Loader in xampp and it works fine.

So maybe you invest time in selfhosted solution, it's worth it.
Thanks, selfhosted xampp helps me.

--------
Now, again, need some advice. :) (5.4.0E, GX2)
When I try to launch any game (LEGO BATMAN 2,3 USA, Nintendo Land EUR) it crushes with error: 160-2203. Tested on SDXC 128Gb, and SDHC 8GB

raynor_ni

Trophies
XP
Country
try to selfhost the files with xampp, follow the onscreen instructions to install
download dimok´s latest package (search this thread) delete htdocs content under xampp's install directory and paste the "www" folder there
access the files on your wii u browser by typing your ip adress on the url bar
selfhost gives me white screen as well. bit lost now lol. Cant think of where I've gone wrong

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
@dimok could I make a request on the next GX2 build would it be possible to put the name of the title of game on the Grid View. I use icons for all my games so it would be nice to have the title as well so you know what you are picking on the grid. Sometimes you forget that exact game with just icons used.

Maschell

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@dimok Could you add extra settings/controls for game rotation? Such as L/R to skip 5
This was added with pad controls on the settings =)

A short status update for the stuff I'm working on:
- The controls for the settings are finished and commited yesterday (my first official commit, yes xD).
- I'm still working on the "file replacer"/"update merger" feature (something like caffiine/riivolution). The core functionally is ready, but I still need to make a gui for it. The on the fly file replacement has no real effects (@loading time) on the gameplay. The first time of booting a game with an update, a list with all files of the update will be created and saved. This way the booting time (excepted for the first boot) will be as low as possible. Reading the file is very fast,you wont notice it. We (n1ghty,Cyan and me) tested a handfull of games, and every game was working so far with this method.
For the updates, the following folder structur will be used.

Code:
->Mario Kart 8 [AMKP01]
|->code
|->content
|->meta
|->updates
     |->v64
         |->code
         |->content
         |->meta
     |->v16
         |->code
         |->content
         |->meta

It will be possible to have mutiple updates and switch between them. Of course you can replacement any files, without using an update. This way a clean way for e.g custom tracks/textures is created. There is an option to use an extra save for the update/replacement or use the normal save. In case of the extra save, a new subfolder in the gamesave folder will be created (e.g. sd:\wiiu\saves\Mario Kart 8 [AMKP01]\v64\common)

- Together with replacement thing, I added game specific configs. At the moment you can you can set the save method, the launch method and the "replacement settings" (current update folder, using extra save) for each game. Saving and reading from the config is implemented and working.

As I said ealier, I still need to make proper GUI for it. I'm new to it, but I try get done as soon as possible. Before someone asks: Its done, when Its done.

Last edited by Maschell,

europat

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
question , since I'm missing Fast Racing Neo Meta folder, how do I rename the [ ] for the folder naming,
- in gametdb, there no result for this game yet
- in Jnustool, can't find this title yet
- I only have WFSP for the 4 first characters, but missing the 2 last, what's the company code for Shin'en

Thanks for help :)

Last edited by europat,

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
question , since I'm missing Fast Racing Neo Meta folder, how do I rename the [ ] for the folder naming,
- in gametdb, there no result for this game yet
- in Jnustool, can't find this title yet
- I only have WFSP for the 4 first characters, but missing the 2 last, what's the company code for Shin'en

Thanks for help :)

according to http://www.gamefaqs.com/company/63114-shinen
Shin'en also made Nano Assault Neo
product_code WASP and the company_code 00JX

so my best guess from that info would be your games ID6 is WFSPJX or folder name is Fast Racing NEO [WFSPJX]

(since Nano Assault Neo [WASPJX] is from the same company)

Reactions: europat

Keizel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@dimok I load Splatoon with the last commit and I have the error: 160-2224.

I power on the Wii U with the Wii U Pro controller and load Loadiine GX2 with it, then the error happened.

jrum178

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@dimok I load Splatoon with the last commit and I have the error: 160-2224.

I power on the Wii U with the Wii U Pro controller and load Loadiine GX2 with it, then the error happened.

Yeah I'm getting this same error on the few games I've tried (Mario Tennis Ultra Smash and Smash Bros.) I'm currently at a loss as to why and looking for help on fixing the situation.

EDIT: For some reason the browser version works for me even though I have the SD card version...

Last edited by jrum178,

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
So what your saying is xampp never freezes and always boots the kernel exploit/loadiine? Is this true?
No its not true. XAMPP is very stable but you will still get a race attack now and again, actually no matter what clients you use your always going to get one pop up. No client will help that from happening. I doubt very much he could pull of 20 goes without at least one popping up, I doubt anyone can for that matter.

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: PR0r

PR0r

Trophies
XP
Country
No its not true. XAMPP is very stable but you will still get a race attack now and again, actually no matter what clients you use your always going to get one pop up. No client will help that from happening. I doubt very much he could pull of 20 goes without at least one popping up, I doubt anyone can for that matter.

I'm currently using apache on my home Ubuntu server. I generally try for 15 minutes or so before I can get into loadiine without issues.
What makes XAMPP so stable compared to my setup? I'd love to be able to get a lot higher success rate, I am though using the "DefinitivePackage-20160208" that has the required files that I've copied to the server to use.

Reactions: Reecey

link270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
selfhost gives me white screen as well. bit lost now lol. Cant think of where I've gone wrong

If you're getting loadiine to boot up properly and actually see the game files then it sounds to me like sometime is wrong with your games.

Are you including the proper title ids in the folder names of the games? And where are the games being stored on your ad card? Are you certain that the code content and meta folders all contain the proper and non corrupt files for the game? Remember that loadiine has to have those files in the proper spot to load the famed and it can't run just off of WUD files, etc.

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm currently using apache on my home Ubuntu server. I generally try for 15 minutes or so before I can get into loadiine without issues.
What makes XAMPP so stable compared to my setup? I'd love to be able to get a lot higher success rate, I am though using the "DefinitivePackage-20160208" that has the required files that I've copied to the server to use.
It doesn't really, even if you set it up you probably wont find any difference to what you already have, it basically runs better on how good your upload speed on your internet is, higher the upload speeds, better the success rate to your wiiu also using an ethernet adapter on your wiiu and setting DMZ to your wiiu on your router settings will help apart from that, nah XAMPP wont make much difference to you.

Edit: maybe try plugging PC & WiiU both in your ethernet ports might help a bit more ;)

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: PR0r

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.