• Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
I'm not convinced that loadiine isn't gunna support USB. In fact comments made in the past few pages make it seem very possible and likely it eventually will happen. The generous people with the knowledge to do so, do so as a hobby in their spare time. (which there is never enough of) I prefer loading into loadiine vs just having the games installed using Brazilian method. I'm a fan of hyperspin for my emulators and using loadiine falls in line with the nostalgia of viewing the boxart. USB loader GX for vWii far exceeds my expectations with the rotating disc art, and the digitally recreated 3d box arts which can be zoomed and rotated. (Having 3 generations of nintendo playing natively on one console still blows my mind!)

Thanks for the hard work and time put into this project, and I look forward to seeing any updates that may come.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Interesting, I have a question

I currently however cannot get my Internet working and cannot use Loadiine/Homebrew Launcher/WUP Installer even after doing the Illuminati hax exploit with "kexploit10,31"
Can anyone give me any tips, I'm still getting Internet Issues when trying, I am using the latest version of homebrew launcher 1.4 and have tried "loadiine.ovh" but website won't work
I've also tried changing DNS settings also, only the IOSU illuminati H4X works atm

Last edited by Miles54321,
Reactions: mostafa

Akzar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know some people had issues with the latest hb launcher. I updated through homebrew app store and haven't had an issue. Also, check loadiine web page (the one used for the exploit) and it will tell you what dns is current.

anthony001

Trophies
XP
Country
is the latest nightly build safe? any report of someone bricked thier wiiu yet using them? i also tried downloading the latest one in november 17 but firefox is warning me of a virus and wouldnt download

Last edited by anthony001,

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is the latest nightly build safe? any report of someone bricked thier wiiu yet using them? i also tried downloading the latest one in november 17 but firefox is warning me of a virus and wouldnt download
Yes, it's safe. No bricks. Usually people see the warning on Chrome, but you can switch that protection off in Chrome's preferences. I just tried the latest Firefox (50.1.0) and it let me download the file. You're not executing the .elf code on a PC anyway, so don't be concerned.

mostafa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
hi
i downloaded Super_Mario_galaxy_2 by this program(WiiU USB Helper) and converted to loadiine version

i open it by loadiine GX2 but not playing the game(super_mario_galaxy_2)
i can see the game icon but when double click on game icon only show black screen and not work any key
do not working loadiine with eShop Wii games ?

how to fix this problem ?

thanks

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hi
i downloaded Super_Mario_galaxy_2 by this program(WiiU USB Helper) and converted to loadiine version

i open it by loadiine GX2 but not playing the game(super_mario_galaxy_2)
i can see the game icon but when double click on game icon only show black screen and not work any key
do not working loadiine with eShop Wii games ?

how to fix this problem ?

thanks
Wii VC doesn't work on Loadiine, it has to be installed on sysnand with sig patches.

Kladde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone please tell me why half of my wiiu games or not loading in loadiine? I only get a black screen. It says that it is a loadiine ready game.

mostafa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Why do I get out of the loadiine and i want to re-enter homebrew freeze system
And I have to reboot console for entering into homebrew

Should I use a special method to run the loadiine or homebrew ?

i use latest version of loadiine and open it by loadiine.ovh > homebrew luncher 1.3

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
Why do I get out of the loadiine and i want to re-enter homebrew freeze system
And I have to reboot console for entering into homebrew

Should I use a special method to run the loadiine or homebrew ?

i use latest version of loadiine and open it by loadiine.ovh > homebrew luncher 1.3
You have to reload mimaker to return.

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
how ?

can you give me a photo or video ?
When you exit a home brew or the launcher click on miimaker to return. Miimaker is an app on your home screen. Everybody has it. Just click it and it'll return to your home brew.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

how ?

can you give me a photo or video ?
This one
IMG_5713.png

mostafa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
When you exit a home brew or the launcher click on miimaker to return. Miimaker is an app on your home screen. Everybody has it. Just click it and it'll return to your home brew.
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------
This one
IMG_5713.png

very thanks

Last edited by mostafa,

mostafa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
hi

i downloded this 2 pack (N64GamesPack(51) - SNESGamesPack(95)) from this links :
http://bit.ly/2bRplbL
http://bit.ly/2bkx7gD

copy games in "SD Root > wiiu > games
"
but not work
Even does not show name of the games in loadiine application

is this because the games have not [GameID] or have not (cos.xml & app.xml) ?

how to find GameID or (cos.xml & app.xml) for this games ?

thanks

Last edited by mostafa,

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm not convinced that loadiine isn't gunna support USB. In fact comments made in the past few pages make it seem very possible and likely it eventually will happen. The generous people with the knowledge to do so, do so as a hobby in their spare time. (which there is never enough of) I prefer loading into loadiine vs just having the games installed using Brazilian method. I'm a fan of hyperspin for my emulators and using loadiine falls in line with the nostalgia of viewing the boxart. USB loader GX for vWii far exceeds my expectations with the rotating disc art, and the digitally recreated 3d box arts which can be zoomed and rotated. (Having 3 generations of nintendo playing natively on one console still blows my mind!)

Thanks for the hard work and time put into this project, and I look forward to seeing any updates that may come.

I'm ACTUALLY working on libfat for Loadiine (USB support).

Enviado desde mi SM-J111M mediante Tapatalk

MK8Haxer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Cyan

What format are Wii U VC games supposed to be in? And is there a guide on how to use them without an exe file? (Us mac users)

I looked for a guide, but showed no avail...

could I just load a wii wad file? (I am a PM64 speed runner and want to use jp version on wii u, because lag on wii VC sucks soooooo bad)

Thanks!

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can use tools like JNUStool which is using Java (multi-plateform) to extract the game and get the loadiine format.

I don't understand your question about Wad files, this file format is for Wii and vWii, not WiiU.

zevlag

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Those IHOP chips are actually pretty damn good