• Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks for getting back. I hosting the page from a NAS, just dropping everything into a "web" folder and done. This works prefect with the previous hack, but not for the gx2.
I also tried to access the online hacking page, has the same issue as the self hosting, only can sucess load the first step, and the second time running gx2 always returning to the home menu
are you using the browser package from the releases page?

Rambits

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
are you using the browser package from the releases page?
Yes, I also tried to download the offline package from www.wiiubru.com both got the same ending, even run directly from the online page
Im on 5.4, so just click 5.4 and choose gx2, that will sucess, but the second time to run gx2 will return "you have no suspended software"

Last edited by Rambits,

Zeriel

Squid Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
no you still need to use either a server hosted by someone else or your own hosting server to launch the elf on the sd card if that's how your doing it

Ok thanks for the reply, so for question #2, Can I spoof my firmware to 5.5 and update my legit copy of Splatoon (Digital) to play online?
I haven't been able to play for months since I didn't want to update my console.

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok thanks for the reply, so for question #2, Can I spoof my firmware to 5.5 and update my legit copy of Splatoon (Digital) to play online?
I haven't been able to play for months since I didn't want to update my console.
Yeah

http://www.wupinstaller.com/

Dowload the version title pack for your region and install it with that.

Last edited by piratesephiroth,

preacherfox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, this morning I my GX2 was working fine. Now I get "FSGetMountsource failed." Please help. Thanks.

P.S. I'm self-hosting.

Hmm, I downloaded the latest Definitive Package and now it works again.

Last edited by preacherfox,

ins1337

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi - thanks for a great release.

I've read a lot of this thread, but can't seem to find any references to future support of loading games from a usb hard drive / nas, rather than from an SD card. At present I only have a 2gb SD card and so dont want to buy another one if usb hard drive support is expected in the near future?

Thanks in advance,

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone confirm if Toshiba FlashAir works perfectly with Loadiine GX2?

I just want to hook it up to my TV, it's more convenient than local server

s-l225.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-09-12-56-14-1.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-09-12-56-14-1.png
    192.8 KB · Views: 453
Last edited by memomo,

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having a hell of a time getting this to work. When using wj44's site, I was getting a "FSGetMountSource failed" error when loading from SD. I started from scratch, and tried WiiUGold's site, which now returns "Code not found". I then tried the online version and it loads, but can't see any of my games. I've double checked all my folder structures, and they're correct for Loadiine. I am however missing all of meta folders for my games as I haven't used Loadiine since meta folders were useless.

frankGT

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
24 games (the best) with complete files (meta data), 18 updated to latest version (ty NUS grabbing), all working wonderfully...
This latest release is so cool loking it makes me forget the technical aspect of it all!

Only bug i found was trying to boot a game while the icon animation was still going, black screen, didnt work.
Using grid view in the 2 screens eliminates this issue, and you cand go anywere and press A without waiting.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had this working perfectly with local web page. Had an issue with one of my games so I wiped my SD card completely. Put just one game back on the sd in the proper path. Copied Loadiine GX2 to the apps folder and now when I try and run I get this:

FSGetMountSource failed.

Is this an issue with my SD card? Nothing changed on my locally hosted site that I've been using all week.

Edit:

Started over and re downloaded the www and sd package for GX2. Now it loads fine and my game shows up (mario 3d world) but when I press a or any other button to play it just makes the noise but nothing happens. It doesn't freeze or anything just nothing happens. Tried switching from mii maker mode to SSBB but it doesn't change anything. Same result.

Last edited by Kafluke,

matice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
can someone tell me how to get the meta folders of some games (mario 3dworld,pikmin3, fast racing neo and captain toad) with mac osx (and no Windows)?

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I started to implement GX2 for firmwares 410 and 500.
On my 410 Wii U, I still have the problem with curl, the only solution is that of @NeKit

Also, "loadiine_gx2.elf" is different as of the 532-540 firmware because function "OSSetExceptionCallbackEx()" don't exist on olders firmwares (I've replaced by "OSSetExceptionCallback()" function)
For now and for 410 firmware (don't test on 500), games don't launch (just a black screen and freeze)

@dimok
Can you share your app ?
Hey, so you got the addresses that are needed? If you provide me them, I will commit them to the git for your firmware. The OSSetExceptionCallbackEx doesnt really matter (its for debugging only anyway). The way we use it we can just as well switch to OSSetExceptionCallback.

About my memory scanning app, I would rather not release the sources as they look like crap, since it was my playground to trying stuff out. I can give you the executable which will print values to the loadiine server. You can just run it in different applications (mii maker, some games, system menu, browser) and compare the values. The values that are equal on all of the applications are safe to be used on loadiine. Contact me on IRC for that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1