• Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

miknl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi all, new to all this, so be polite ;)

I am trying out the 2 methods of installation described in the startpost. Method 1 (via homebrew launcher) works fine.

Method 2 however is not working, and I am curious how this method will work actually. I self-host the www folder from the latest release on github (loadiine_gx2_beta_v0.2). But when I open the webpage on the Wii U, it will load but only show a blank page, nothing more.

Any ideas as to why it won't continue?

Thanks.

/edit
Never mind, cookies were the problem, removing them solved it.

Last edited by miknl,

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
If you are gonna ask something then ask for MK8 to work properly at least, jeez
It does work properly. Just have to run it in SSB mode. It's pretty pointless to really use it though, since I have MK8 installed on the system, but I have tested it in Loadiine, and it works perfectly.

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Probably is in some way related to the very long loadingtimes, maybe it just makes for a misplacement, can't imagine it is a bug from loadiine itself since nothing is emulated, just forcefed and rerouted.
This could be the case. The cave itself does not load in any of the chambers as far as I can remember. Only exception is the mentioned one.

NexoCube

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a error while compiling Loadiine GX2, i have installed libogc and the portlibs but i have this error :

C:\Users\tarik\Downloads\loadiine_gx2>make
Application.cp
In file included from c:/Users/tarik/Downloads/loadiine_gx2/src/Application.cpp:19:0:
c:/Users/tarik/Downloads/loadiine_gx2/src/resources/Resources.h:5:15: fatal erro
r: map: No such file or directory
#include <map>
^
compilation terminated.
make[1]: *** [Application.o] Error 1
make: *** [build] Error 2

C:\Users\tarik\Downloads\loadiine_gx2>

Melhisedek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys I'm on 5.3.2 and have Smash Bros DVD inserted when I use GX Loader to start any backup I go to a "preparing to update" screen which gives me heart attack every time. After it fails it boots Smash screen for a few seconds and than finally the game. Can you avoid it alltogether somehow?

Thank you for your time!

Phanton

GBAtemp's Nui lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It does work properly. Just have to run it in SSB mode. It's pretty pointless to really use it though, since I have MK8 installed on the system, but I have tested it in Loadiine, and it works perfectly.
What doesn't work properly? It's fine for me
If it needs smash, or anything external to loadiine itself I wouldn't call it properly per se, I mean with mii maker mode, since you can't use updates with it afaik.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[Request] seperate the eshop games from the disc games. Much like xbox360 alternate dashboards

I have a lot of eshop games that take a long time to scroll through to get to my disc games. It'd be cool to have a seperate menu.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
[Request] seperate the eshop games from the disc games. Much like xbox360 alternate dashboards

I have a lot of eshop games that take a long time to scroll through to get to my disc games. It'd be cool to have a seperate menu.
easy solution that's doesn't require anyone to do anything to loadiine. Just rename (eshop) and all you eshop titles will be grouped together

Reactions: Kafluke

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Only if it's an option to do it I prefer to have all my games together thanks

JorgeSalgado

Trophies
XP
Sorry for the silly question (if it is one, in fact). I downloaded loadiine over a month ago but I was curious to know if the latest builds are in any way faster at loading the games. Does anyone know the answer?

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the silly question (if it is one, in fact). I downloaded loadiine over a month ago but I was curious to know if the latest builds are in any way faster at loading the games. Does anyone know the answer?
loadiine doesn't limit the speed of your games, it literally just translates them into memory eg the RPX/RPLs, that's all on your SD card. I'd still recommend the latest nightly though

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
heya guys, can someone please help me to get 'loading loadiine directly after launching browser' please?

i use some host called loadiine ovh.. 'ovh' < in the website it tells to keep only the exploit tab open which i have and to press Home then open/close mii maker.

and that should supposedly auto load loadiine when i open the browser, and i even have the option ticked that says to auto load , the option right next to the field where you can choose what you want to load.(homebrew/loadiine etc.)

could someone help me to get this to work please, thanks in advance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Green name speaks true :P