Homebrew Loadiine GX2 won't launch

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every time I try to launch Loadiine GX2, I get a black screen, then I have to hard restart my WiiU. I have tried to launch Loadiine from the forwarder channel, from HBL, and I have even formated my entire SD Card, then restored all the files, and still doesn't work.

I have even tried different versions of the Loadiine nightly builds, but nothing seems to be working. But it was working a day or two ago. Idk what happened.

Everything else seems to be working fine from the SD Card. WUP Launcher boots fine, and so does the HBL, and I have channels for both. And both work fine, even if I boot them from the HBL or the channels.

This is my setup:

Haxchi CFW
Homebrew Launcher Channel
Loadiine GX2 latest nightly release

If you need any more info, please ask.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ using Tapatalk

Reactions: traplord

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ohhh yes i did. And now that I think about it, that was around the same time Loadiine stopped working. That's a weird bug. Thank you for this!

(Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ using Tapatalk)

Reactions: Houjin

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Try another SD card and a fresh installation of loadiine altogether.

Did you have any modifications of it through confit file or the folder it calls resources from?

Seems like corrupt settings, but that's rare for loadiine.

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was HID to VPAD that was causing the problem, or more specifically it was the controller folder that comes with HID to VPAD that was the problem. The controller folder was causing issues with the latest nightly of Loadiine GX2.

(Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ using Tapatalk)

DonnieV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This needs to be made more aware. I updated HID-to-VPAD and later wanted to load some virtual console titles in loadiine and couldn't.
After deleting the controller config folder it works again.

Dartinho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guys, sorry for bringing up an old topic but I'm having kind of the same problem as OP, except that deleting the "controllers" folder DID NOT solve my problem. I've even deleted HID to vPAD completely, not only the controllers folder, and also deleted everything from my SD card except the folders "apps", "Games" and "saves" from inside my "WiiU" older in my SD root.

I've already played a lot of games on my latest build Loadiine, but unfortunately Bayonetta needs an specific old nightly build to run just fine and that specific version (or any other loadiine build except the latest one) just DOESN'T RUN.

When I try to enter that specific nightly build (or any other that is outdated, and I've tried more than one) Loadiine simply doesn't load and goes back to Homebrew Channel.

Any one has any idea what may be the problem? There is nothing inside my SD card that isn't essential for loading Loadiine and my Bayonetta game. No other apps installed, nothing. Not a single trace of HID to PAD.

And just so you know, I don't have any kind of USB device to play games from. It MUST BE Loadiine.

HELP.

Last edited by Dartinho,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way 👉