Hacking Loadiine GX2- Not loading

Omarr98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Loadiine GX2 and I just installed Haxchi, and then CBHC onto it. I then try to load up Loadiine gx2 through the homebrew channel and it refuses to boot. Using the latest version, when i try to load it, it just goes to a black screen and I have to power it off. I tried the 3 older versions before that, and instead, it just goes back to the homebrew channel right away. It used to work before, and now it doesn't work. It doesn't seem to be the Loadiine files/folder itself, but i may be wrong. I have a 64 gb sd card. I tried to find help somewhere else, but i found no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by Omarr98,

easyonme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Loadiine GX2 and I just installed Haxchi, and then CBHC onto it. I then try to load up Loadiine gx2 through the homebrew channel and it refuses to boot. Using the latest version, when i try to load it, it just goes to a black screen and I have to power it off. I tried the 3 older versions before that, and instead, it just goes back to the homebrew channel right away. It used to work before, and now it doesn't work. It doesn't seem to be the Loadiine files/folder itself, but i may be wrong. I have a 64 gb sd card. I tried to find help somewhere else, but i found no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.
Hey,
In case you have HIDtoVPAD on the same SD Card of Loadiine GX2, move the folder "controllers" away from sd:/wiiu/apps/.

For whatever reason, its presence causes exactly what you are talking about.

Cheers,

Reactions: satel and Omarr98

Pancakey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey,
In case you have HIDtoVPAD on the same SD Card of Loadiine GX2, move the folder "controllers" away from sd:/wiiu/apps/.

For whatever reason, its presence causes exactly what you are talking about.

Cheers,

Hi, I know it's been a little bit since this thread was active, but I have the exact same issue as Omarr. I've done the same things he has said he's done and I've checked to see if I had HIDtoVPAD on the SD Card, and I didn't.
I've been tryin' to get this to work for two days now and I've had no luck with it. If you know anything else that could be causing this, could you tell me what that could be? Or if anyone else probably knows.

Thanks.
This is the most recent place where I've seen someone talking about this issue so it's really the only place I could go to at the moment.

Reactions: holymasteric

holymasteric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I know it's been a little bit since this thread was active, but I have the exact same issue as Omarr. I've done the same things he has said he's done and I've checked to see if I had HIDtoVPAD on the SD Card, and I didn't.
I've been tryin' to get this to work for two days now and I've had no luck with it. If you know anything else that could be causing this, could you tell me what that could be? Or if anyone else probably knows.

Thanks.
This is the most recent place where I've seen someone talking about this issue so it's really the only place I could go to at the moment.

I had the same exact issue! Thank god I found this post here after hours of searching. Pancakey, try to just remove the controller folder, and the HIDtoVPAD folder completely from the SD card, see what happens

ireyfer

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Buenas noches en mi caso si k se cual es el problema. Me hace exactamente lo mismo si elimino el famoso archivo 50_hbl_installer.rpx el mismo archivo que tengo que eliminar para que me funcione retroarch.asi k tengo ese dilema. Si dejo ese archivo en mi sd me funciona loadine pero no retroarch y si lo elimino me funciona retroarch pero no el loadine gx2. Un poco frustrado con este tema. alguna solución?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi