Little help with eshop?

Discussion in '3DS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by aalokishere, Nov 24, 2012.

Nov 24, 2012

aalokishere New Member

Message Count:
    Nepal
    I am buying a XL next month and was wondering if we could use the Eshop account from here. Can we add funds from nintendo prepaid card here as well because we have no credit cards that can be used online in nepal? I have never owned a nintendo console with online shop like DSi or Wii? So can I buy using prepaid cards like this?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Nintend...uId=2345419&st=nintendo points card&cp=1&lp=3

pokefloote h8 anime h8 pokemon

Message Count:
    United States
    You should be able to as long as it stays consistent with the region the 3DS is from. If it's a NA 3DS, only NA prepaid cards will work, and so on. Also, you would only be able to access the NA version of the e-shop (assuming that is the version you are buying, of course)

BUT I would have someone else confirm if the e-shop knows what country you are in and blocks you.
    I'm pretty sure that people who have imported Japanese 3DS can use the Japanese e-shop just fine with a US ip address, so you should be fine using it in Nepal.
    Last edited by pokefloote, Nov 26, 2012