Gaming Little Battlers Experience

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has Anyone Gotten Far In This Game? If So What Do You Think About It? Im Still In The Beginning.

Attachments

• 1482523468613-439800630.jpg
    1482523468613-439800630.jpg
    878.8 KB · Views: 268

shadowfocus603

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you like the game check out the anime. Look for Danball Senki. Ignore the DisneyXD dub unless you want to hate yourself. The voice acting is terrible. Plus a lot of the content is truncated and/or presented out of order.

Reactions: MarzDaindigo

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you like the game check out the anime. Look for Danball Senki. Ignore the DisneyXD dub unless you want to hate yourself. The voice acting is terrible. Plus a lot of the content is truncated and/or presented out of order.

Ill do that the opening scene of the title is pretty dope

Skv0ra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was a PSP ver??!! Then again, PSP was blessed with many other, even better titles from Gundam Vs variety, Power Stone, etc while og DS only had Custom Robo. Still a terrible shame there's no more oldie continuations like Robo, Advance Wars, etc etc

Skv0ra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am really going to have a bad time if i though that Custom Robo was juvenile? lol

Didn't do my HW whether this was Anime>Game or vice versa, but at the very least the two are hand-in-hand story wise and there's a bit more going on than Custom (was there even a truly diabolical center plot in that??).

Gameplay wise, I really gotta say that Custom was much, much better albeit perhaps a bit too fast at times depending on how you built. LBX feels like PS2 Armored Core vs the PS3 revamps and that's saying a lot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Thank you based Dinoh.