Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doomsday Forte said:
Okay, so I was right with Zero Suit Samus being that mod I've played. It's still cool though it's identical to the original.
It is the original.The only change in the entire game is Samus.
Its original name is Justin Baily which means"Just in Bikini" but for noobs or newcomers I called it Zero Suit Samus so they know what it is.Not many people know what"Justin Baily"means.

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
podunk1269 said:
on nesDS, most SMB1 hacks take you to the minus world
I don't know that,because my CycloDs still has not arrived.If you want an epic nes game try Mario Adventure which is a hack of Super Mario Bros 3.If you are looking forward to playing hacks of SMB1 I suggest going to the "NDS Emulation topic",and ask questions.
yaynds.gif

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
i found a rom of super mario forever that works with FCEU wii and nesds

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jan777 said:
i found a rom of super mario forever that works with FCEU wii and nesds
Hey jan777.
I just got my wii,and a copy of loz tp.How do I the twilight hack I mean I know how to do it,but what channels,apps,loaders do I need to play snes games,and how should I start.
Do snes hacks work as well?

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
i believe there are alot of guides in the wii hacking section like how to get homebrew up and running plus how to install vc games

i havent tested snes hacks yet but nes hacks are doing fine

playing circus charlie with mario

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jan777 said:
i believe there are alot of guides in the wii hacking section like how to get homebrew up and running plus how to install vc games

Nice.Do snes games work at all.Like Super Metroid,or you havn't tried it yet.

lolsjoel

Trophies
Website
www.0RANGECHiCKEN.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Awesome list! I might have to nab some of those to inject into some VC channels and play on my Wii! If this were a topic asking us what our favorite hacks were, I was going to suggest the only two "hacks" I've ever created, Guitar Hero II and Guitar Hero Rocks the 80's for the Wii, but they're not exactly widely available for download, nor as extensive as those hacks!

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Eternal Myst said:
jan777 said:

SNES hacks work perfectly on Snes9x. Tried Super Metroid Redesign and Legacy and they are working flawlessly.

Btw, how far are you in Legacy?

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SpaceJump said:
Eternal Myst said:
jan777 said:

SNES hacks work perfectly on Snes9x. Tried Super Metroid Redesign and Legacy and they are working flawlessly.

I have not played it yet.I am currently playing Metroid Prime 3 on the Wii on,but I will probably start soon.
Is it that hard,or are you stuck on it?

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shadyboy said:
never been the fan of rom hacks, but that changed after I read this post xD
the Zelda Link to the Past hack, work on snes emulator for DS / Wii?
same question goes for the Crono Trigger hack....
Well the loz pw is extremely hard,but it works for ds,and wii.Chrono trigger hacks works on the wii,but I have not tried it on ds,because my flashcart has not arrived yet.If you are having troubles making it work on the DS.Go to the NDS Emulation topic,and ask for help.It all depends does chrono trigger work in the first place on th DS if so then the hack should also work.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to anchor links you'd probably be better off heading it over to the Wiki, although it would be editable by anyone at that point.

I'm actually suprised that there is no anchor option here, most of the 'better' forum types have them, or at least an option to allow them, like vBulletin, SMF, etc, through add-ons or just the program itself.

As for now, I don't see an option here for that though, sorry. :[ Perhaps ask someone with permissions on the forum?
It's not hard to add at all to be honest.

Oh, I love the friggin' spoiler tag'd ones now. xP

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Eternal Myst said:
SpaceJump said:
Eternal Myst said:
jan777 said:

I have not played it yet.I am currently playing Metroid Prime 3 on the Wii on,but I will probably start soon.

Legacy's difficultty level is on the same level as the original's Super Metroid. It's very well balanced with some nice little surprises...
That's why I think Legacy is the 2nd best SM hack (of course Redesign is the best).

All you waiting for Nintendo to give us a new 2D-Metroid. You don't have to wait anymore
wink.gif

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SpaceJump said:
Eternal Myst said:
SpaceJump said:
Eternal Myst said:
jan777 said:

Legacy's difficultty level is on the same level as the original's Super Metroid. It's very well balanced with some nice little surprises...
That's why I think Legacy is the 2nd best SM hack (of course Redesign is the best).

All you waiting for Nintendo to give us a new 2D-Metroid. You don't have to wait anymore
wink.gif
Im going to start legacy soon,but I have not played the first metroid in forever so I am playing it,Metroid Pocket Edition it looks more like zero mission,but zero mission was easy compared to metroid.I got my emulator on my wii set up.Going to try and beat legacy soon.Lol I am a metroid addict.I didn't enjoy MPH as much as I wanted to.I prefer they released a sidescroller on the DS with a new story.Perhaps a sequel to fusion.When nintendo makes a stronger,and more beefier handheld maybe then we can see a 3D metroid.

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lecture.gif
I'm sorry to chime in with a nark but goddamn threads gets annoying to read through when there are so many over quoted posts.
Eternal Myst said:
Im going to start legacy soon,but I have not played the first metroid in forever so I am playing it.....From the rules, Forum Decency:QUOTEDo not over quote posts. If a post has more than one quote in it when you are quoting it, remove the one(s) you don't wish to quote.
You are not the only guilty one but see what I did here... I removed all the other quoted text and now this post isn't full o' crap.
Please continue
smile.gif

bootmonster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SMW - Return to Dinosaur Land

I can't believe no one has mentioned this hack.

this is by far and away the best SMW hack there is IMHO. It doesn't do anything fancy with changing the graphics, but adds a couple of new blocks etc and is super hard.

The reason I like is so much is that it feels like it is almost an official expansion. The level design is top notch and some of the tricks/puzzles using the engine are ingenious.

A MUST play for any fan of SMW.

Linky http://ragbgames.googlepages.com/regresoadinosaurland32

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bootmonster said:
SMW - Return to Dinosaur Land

I can't believe no one has mentioned this hack.

this is by far and away the best SMW hack there is IMHO. It doesn't do anything fancy with changing the graphics, but adds a couple of new blocks etc and is super hard.

The reason I like is so much is that it feels like it is almost an official expansion. The level design is top notch and some of the tricks/puzzles using the engine are ingenious.

A MUST play for any fan of SMW.

Linky http://ragbgames.googlepages.com/regresoadinosaurland32
Thanks for the head up.I will add it now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4